Lost my virginity today, couldnt cum

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by kerupt, Jun 16, 2015.

1. So i met this girl off the app "hot or not" today that I've been talking to for like half a year; and she was 100% down. Took me into her room, said something like fuck me on the bed" etc.... I was pretty high like an 8; because i figured if i smoked it would chill me out and i wouldnt be as nervous.

LOL.

so i got more paranoid than i thought possible, my stomach was churning i was so nervous, i was shaking ( i think thats cause my arms were tired as fuck from 20 minutes of fucking missionary since i couldnt cum ) and she was just in pain the whole time so that didnt help. 

In conclusion, got high, got paranoid, had a horrible first time, didnt cum, sad now. but its a funny story i guess ill have for the rest of my life

2. what, were you hammering away at a dry hole for a half hour or what? [​IMG]

3. The trojan fire and ice was way to thick or something i couldnt feel shit ..

either that or i was concentrating more on everything that could go wrong and not on my own dick..... i probably shouldve stayed sober. [​IMG]

4. Next Time have her shove a finger or two up your ass you will pop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Fuck that fire n ice tingly bullshit....if it ain't spit it ain't love.

6. LMFAO

fuck yeah that shit was horrible 

7. My first time I couldn't help but cum in like 5 minutes lol

Still have that issue, it just feels so good!

I imagine Rosie O'Donnell to help premature ejaculating, or lady gaga.

8. Don't feel bad, I knew this guy in highschool, he had the hottest girl, they were about to fuck but he couldn't get hard.  She told a few people and that shit spread like wildfire.  In a sense I was glad I wasn't him but I do wish I had his girl.

Plenty of other fish in the see.

9. I knew it! Me and my girl back when those first came out had the same issue. It like numbs your genitals. I've now heard this from 25 out of 26 guys that have used them to say they couldn't finish.

10. I haven't used a rubber in Like a decade, so they were like just bags you put over your crank the last time I checked. Lol

11. Also couldn't cum with fire and ice trojans. Shit sucked. Ruined my night.

12. I couldn't either my first time 'round...She seemed to be enjoying it, though. 

Second time through, I came like a bull shark. The takeaway is there needs to be some degree of passion involved, otherwise it's an empty, and frankly awkward act.

13. Hahaha. Condoms.

14. It's okay, mine was pretty bad too but that's normal for the first time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. I enjoyed a lot for the first time. Amazing experience in my life. I was so curious know about it. And got real pleasure.

16. Don't ever use those damn things. I like the lube, but combined with the thickness of the rubber you pretty much don't feel a thing. get yourself some regular or thin condoms and you'll feel a lot more.

17. add another to the no-load blowing list, couldnt feel anything with those rubbers, flicked my dick few times and was quite numb.

18. Condoms are a plague on mankind. No man can be blamed for not being able to come through one of those fucking things. Unfortunately they are they safest measure of birth control.

19. #19 Niraz, Jun 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2015
    I think condoms can be even worse if you got circumcised, but I've also heard an uncircumcised buddy of mine complain about them. Get the very thin ones.

20. you always go ass to mouth