Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are Craigslist edible delivery ads reliable? Very jealous of Colorado here in Philadelphia.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by phillypinko, Jun 16, 2015.

1. I found an article on CNBC that says marijuana edibles are for sale on Craigslist. Anyone ever try this resource as an option to acquire edibles?

2. Curious if it crossed your mind to share the link to the story, so the rest of us could read about it too? :)

3. CNBC always has the hookup.

It might work, or you might get your door kicked down by the PD...

4. ps if you seriously think "law enforcement doesn't know Craigslist exists"... 

5. some random person you don't know, offering you something to eat, that supposedly has activated ganja inside. i can see soooo many things going wrong here. i would make other purchases first, get to know them and then move on too edibles. or make your own. it really is easy enough. so many recipes on these forums it is crazy!

good luck and stay safe. there are a bazillion random fucking psychos out there on craigs list. [​IMG]

6. They are supposedly selling edibles smuggled out of Colorado.

7. #7 nevrmindedness, Jun 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2015
    Anything illegal with strangers is sketchy. It probably isn't the cops, since 'attempting to buy' (for personal use) is barely an offense. But it could very well be some thugs ready to rob and/or shoot you. Or some crazy asshole trying to poison people or troll them with research chemicals or some shit. Or it could totally be some stoner from colorado with legit edibles trying to make some extra-legal side cash.

Honestly your guess is as good as ours. Good luck, stay safe

8. #8 Xcesscola, Jun 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2015
    Good idea ordering illegal marijuana edibles off Craigslist from random strangers what could possibly go wrong?!?! Lol I hope you enjoy extreme close contact with law enforcement or getting jacked better yet just send me the money and I'll have those "edibles" sent out to you in no time lol is OP 12 years old?  

9. never buy anything illegal on craigslist...cops are all over that website..all they have to do is post an ad and wait for some dumbass to hit them up and bam, got an arrest

10. I live in Colorado and have seen those ads. I guess I would rather spend a few extra bucks and buy from a dispensary. I know exactly what I am getting and no worries about some stranger coming to my house. So no, I do not answer any ads. I have heard of a guy from denver getting robbed trying to buy a few ounces. Not worth the chance imo

11. #11 nevrmindedness, Jun 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2015
    If you heard about your dealer through CNBC then somethings up