B.Farms Cookie Kush and Gorilla Glue coco grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by cannachris626, Jun 16, 2015.

1. #1 cannachris626, Jun 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2015
    Hi everybody, this is my 2nd journal. I'm gonna using coco, 32x32x63 in Mylar tent, and an Apollo Horticulture 400 watt mh/hps. Don't know what nutrients I'm gonna be using yet. I wanna try the advanced line of nutrients

2. I got these for now. Can anyone recommend what other advanced nutrient bottles I should get for veg and flower, since I have the base nutrients plus rhino skin

Attached Files:

3. Seeds

Attached Files:

4. Bud candy and something for root health like tarantula.
    Interesting genetics. What seed company/breeder?

5. the Cookie Kush (gscXrolex og) is from Barneys Farm's and the wonder woman is from nirvana seeds

6. I just got a fem Cookies Kush as a freebie from bonza. I hope it turns out good

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I'm pretty sure it'll be amazing. I've heard mixed reviews but all the negative reviews were from people with no proof growing that strain. And all the people with grow pics say it bomb af

8. Nice I'll be around. Picked up Cookies Kush in my last order, can't wait to see how yours does. Not growing it this round, maybe next.

9. Wonder woman popped

Attached Files:

10. WW and CK

Attached Files:

11. #11 M3DICIN3MAN420, Jun 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2015
    Ww hasn't lost her helmet head yet? Put a couple drops of water on her shell to moisten it up and help her lose it. If she hasn't lost it by tomorrow take a knife and carefully remove it.
    I find that there's usually a skin under the shell that holds the 2 leaves together. I'll take a thin blade like a box cutter and just barely split the skin and she'll open right up.
    Helmet head too long and it'll die from now being able to open up and receive light ;)

12. I've tried all day lol. It almost unearths her, I've been putting water on it all day for the past couple days. It doesn't help that I also have tremors in my hands.

13. I might try burying the seed and let the plant pull itself out of the soil? Is that a good idea?

14. No that'd probably kill it.
    Well got anyone around you trust with a knife and smooth hands? It literally just takes one light slit to split the skin enough for it to open.

15. Cookie Kush
    Sad news but the wonder woman did not make it.

Attached Files:

16. Sorry about your wonder woman....wish your cookies luck

17. thanks, yeah I'm bummed out, but tomorrow morning I'm going out to go get a phantom cookies and gorilla glue #4 clones

18. Gorilla Glue# 4 sounds like a winner, i just started a grow ( grand dog Tahoe ) i have a journal....

I dont think anyone's seen it or at least commented on it wish i could get people on there to help i am a new grower and spent alot of my hard earned money on equipment just want it to go good i know thats asking alot for a beginner lol

19. I'll check it out. Hopefully I don't change my mind. So many different strains to choose from in socal

20. How do u change the title name?