B.Farms Cookie Kush and Gorilla Glue coco grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by cannachris626, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Just ask Ignorant Fool, Sirsog, or Chunk. They can change it for you.

2. how do I do that? Sorry I'm still new here

3. Cookie Kush, GG4(Alpha), GG4(Beta)

Attached Files:

4. You just click on their profile and message them about it. Your CFLs can be closer by the way. Don't want your seedling to start stretching.

5. Alrighty thanks. I'll add another book under her

6. Cookie Kush

Attached Files:

7. Gorilla Glue #4 alpha & beta

Attached Files:

8. If you go to edit your first post in the thread, there's a 'use full editor button' I believe.
    Click that and it enables you to change your thread title

9. It won't like me edit that far back

10. The lil ones outside with the big boys

Attached Files:

11. 🍪 & Alpha, Beta

Attached Files:

12. Transplanted them into 1 gallon pots from 1 liter pots
    Started off 100% coco. Transplanted into 50/50 coco/perlite
    I like my coco to perlite ratio a lil less than half
    That ratio worked well with soil for me so why not try it with the coco.

13. Why change what ain't broke?? Lol not a fan of coco

14. exactly lol. Plus I've read from other journals they got bigger yields mixing coco and perlite. Its my first coco grow, I wanted to get used to the coco process before I start dwc in the future probably after this grow in 3 months or so

15. I have a barneys farm cookies kush 4 weeks into flower right now:
    1435682018529.jpg

It's just a sample before I run it under a scrog net next time. She stretched more than I expected for a Kush strain, almost too much. But I flipped to flower when she was pretty young so I'm not sure if the stretch was genetic, my fault, or a combination.. Just a heads up..

16. It might be genetic cause gsc stretches like a mofo. How old was it when you switched to 12/12?

17. #37 SlightlyStonedSD, Jun 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2015
    She was a few weeks old but I had too much perlite in my solo cup so she never really took root and stayed small until I transplanted into a 3Gal pot and flipped it, then she took off.

I have a journal you can check out the pics if you want, I'll grab the link..

edit nvm you found it lol

18. that's the size of my final pots for these also. I got them 3 gallon smart pots. They will get transplanted into those once they go into the tent

19. DWC and coco don't go together...

20. lol I didn't mean put coco in the dwc, I must of worded it wrong. I meant it'll help me practice ph-ing, I'll already have the right types of nutrients, and help me practice getting my ec down. Cause I've only done outdoor soil till this year.