Buying a Sublimator

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by A1FBG, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Before I buy I wanted to make sure the next version isn't coming out anytime soon. I read something about a Sublimator with precise temperature control coming out?

I'm leaning towards the adapt a bong kit. but if someone can explain why I would want to purchase the complete Master Kit that comes along with the dry peice then please do so.

I'd like to not regret my purchase so all advise recived is appreciated and will be considered

2. Check out the subliminator thread(s) on FC. much more info there on specific vapes.

3. Already have. Multiple times

4. Bump. Still leaning towards the adapt a kit but still questioning if that stainless steel base is better..

5. I'm itchin to buy one so bad but can't decide on which kit to get.. SOMEBODY HELP A STONER

6. Go post this question on fc.

7. I bought the xlr 2.0 kit, I do enjoy the dry piece but not sure if its worth the money as I usually just use it in my glass pieces.  Digital temp controls were supposed to be out a month and a half ago...Enrico must have got stoned and forgot.  Also a new line of glass will be coming out in the future but I feel it will take quite some time as the prototypes are traveling the world to get tested atm.

Could always email them about the digital control, surely they have some available.  If you are not into the dry piece then i wouldn't purchase it, the new glass pieces should be way better if they ever get around to selling them, not to mention you can just use the atomizer in pretty much any glass piece with a 14/18mm female joint.

8. Cool cool. I'm gonna email them about the temperature controls release as that will decide if I purchase the adapt a kit right now or not. I'll post their reply when i get it. Preciate the help

9. Here is the reply i recived :

Still working on it :)

Hopefully soon as there is a huge demand for them.

We will keep you updated!

Lesley

10. idk about you guys but the "hopefully soon" doesn't sound so promising to be honest

11. Btw i tried signing up on cc but I can't get a confirmation email to go thru for some reason. And I already have an account on here so I thought why not. It's in the vaporizers section

12. I just ordered a sublimator adapt a combo kit (no dry piece) with the Apollo heating element.

Idgaf about dry vapor

13. Let me know what you think table4too.

Someone please explain why people have their Sub hooked up to one of those voltage readers? Is it necessary to use one?

14. I bought a sub about 1 years ago. Still use it every day. I got the whole xlr2.0 set-up. What I would do differently today is to just get the adapt a sublimation kit for flowers, and a second atomizer. Get the atomizers with the short stems, and the extra glass thingie that collects the sublimate. And a bunch of screens. And a set of wire bristle brushes to clean the atomizer after its soak in alcohol. I would get a glass tube anywhere else except from Sublimator. Make sure your tube has a heavy base and a 90degree stem, not a 45. 45 will work, but it is to easy/dangerous to fall out. I had mine hooked up to a voltage reader for a while, but got used to where I wanted mine set. I have the old style with the twist nob. It turns off every hour and that plain sucks!!!
    I'm waiting for another company to take this to the next level, but for the time being it is really the best out there.
    HV

15. in your opinion :rolleyes:

16. Useful info thanks.

What is the actual benefit of the voltage reader?

Replacing the screens every time seems expensive. There's no way to wash them or a cheaper more permanent option?

I would like to purchase the short atomizer but I only see it availible sold alone on PlanetVape. No bundle set up. And purchasing peice by peice would add up in cost. Plus I think I'll be purchasing from Sublimator's site as they are cheaper. They do not offer a short atomizer right now that I know of

17. I guess the voltage reader is to hone in on what your sweet spot is. It really isn't necessary. Just a little trial and error will get you to the same place soon enough.
    I soak my screens in alcohol at the same time the atomizer is getting a soak. Screens wear out or get lost etc. Getting a few 10 packs is relatively inexpensive.
    Both planet vape and sublimator sell different kits depending on what your needs/wants. In hindsight I would have done initially, in my opinion, what I outlined previously.
    I would factor in the good customer service you receive when dealing with planet vape.

18. Yea that hopefully soon thing bothers me too, Enrico the owner said they would be available near the beginning of May and still...nothing. Would be nice of them to just give an accurate answer.

Either way still waiting on there digital temp controller. Not overly concerned as the monkey dial works fine.

19. My sub came in.... Let's just say
    I'm too high to construct a proper post..

20. 6-8 months until release mane

Real good to hear