Milehighphills growing thrills ft. Platinum LED

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Milehighphill, Jun 15, 2015.

1. #1 Milehighphill, Jun 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2015
    So let's get started here, I'm a "first time grower" growing in a cabinet setup. We are doing a medium of general hydroponics cocotek and perlite mix 50/50 mix. I will be using Ironheads method for nutes. This will be done in a supercloset superstar and a L450 kind LED. Now no crap talking about how you can build a better setup , so can I but I'm making lemonade out of lemons here. The plants will be in smart pots in 2 gallons containers , genetics are Haole and purp confidential, these are feminized seeds. Oh and to make matters more fun, this harvest and buds need to be cured before I get married! October 17, wish me luck. And here we go! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434334203.940181.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434334311.814318.jpg

2. I'm subbed up. Good luck man, hope it turns out great for ya!

I'm using Ironh3ad's for the first time, and it's kicking ass so far!

3. You are the first and greatly appreciated my friend! [​IMG]  

Nice to have you for sure Jumper [​IMG]

5. OK, I want to see.. Subbed

6. Im a bit late to being the first to sub lol but I did call dibs so let the ganja grow phil!

7. Btw Phil Irons a great grower and got a good method so I cant wait to see you put it to work bud!

8. SUBBED! Setup looks solid brotha, can't wait to see where this one goes!! 

9. So I had a diy project today, finally finished setting up the cabinet. Made some filters for these ports that are useless on my box since I didn't get the hydro setup. Also bigger changes might be coming.....I might be trading my seeds for some clones ready to go. If so I shall have clones Wednesday and you know I will post some pics. I will check on the seeds in about 45 minutes. Hope all is well

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434416875.301037.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434416895.768019.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434416927.253279.jpg

10. Subbed I recently just purchased the LED Supernova I would like to see how the little box preforms

11. #12 Milehighphill, Jun 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2015

Welcome for sure, how long before the Supernova comes in? I took out the hydroponics in mine and upgraded the LED, decided to not run the side T5 lights because of space and I think that LED is plenty for 4 plants. It is well built but not completely silent, lol. 

12. I received mine a few weeks ago I have 2 white widow fem, 1 jack herer fem and 3 chemo seedlings that are just over a week old since they popped out of the rockwool. I haven't grew anything that takes effort in about 20 years super stoked and just from what I have been told 4 plants is too many for my closet but it seems everyone that buys these super boxes or superclosets always put to many plants there first run even though everyone advises against it and quick question why did you cover those holes on your box they are there for air exchange was my understanding well good luck oh and congrats about getting married

13. 14344613725401038155871.jpg 14344613725401038155871.jpg 1434461483848-1809368692.jpg 1434461643372678939658.jpg
    Here is some pics of mine and I upgraded my light to k5 xl 750 light so far I'm satisfied

Attached Files:

14. It's a tight space for sure. I will be running 4 two gallon smart pots so space should work, I don't know what super closet was thinking trying to run 16 plants in the original set up but only a 14 plant cloner? There is just no way with that space, my opinion. I still think you get the air exchange, they are just air filters. You think it will make a dramatic difference between air filters and just an open 3 inch elbow pipe on air flow?

15. Your box is cool looking. How big again. Looks pretty legit. I'm subbed

16. Wow what a concept. Wish I had thought of that. Love micro grows. Using my first tent ever right now testing Leds. My actual grow is most of a house but love these stealth grows really cool.

17. Sorry my bad just woke up and well you no wake and bake I thought you had plugged them right off and I even read what you where doing and yes very good idea with the filters

18. Well guys, we have tap roots on the seeds overnight! both purp con and one haole. time to transplant to some solo cups. will post pics