Dutty Panty and Smittywilsons Hibrix co-journal from seed

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by smittywilson, Jun 14, 2015.

1. I will try to do a 4 month veg with laniakea for light dep next year 4 big ass plant 3 month veg indoors one month outdoors then flip them I should get a few pounds from that

2. That is a monster

3. In a production environment trying to flip crops that isn't do able.

4. I just wanna do a couple to give it a try maybe have two moms and put those outside in the summer for light dep
    Just a thought right now

5. #387 JoeGrower, Oct 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2015
    Ya I wish I could have plants like that but having them in veg for that fucking long is just not possible for me maybe if I had the extra room and could keep all else flipping normal but no way. Awesome looking plant though is that curso.

6. Yea its curso

7. Wayyyyyy too long if veg. But impressive I couldn't have that situation. My door would be beat down if I had to wait that long.

8. I put mine in a 7 gallon smart pot today gonna veg till I have the lights to flower for the tent

9. Sounds like a nice plan Smitty that plant is gonna be 1 hell of a big bush I like the stalky short bushes that branch out and yield heavy.

10. It's my first time growing thins out there are 5 people that have grown this out so far but it tests very well

11. I'll have mine tested in about 6 weeks.

12. Hell yeah. Here is one of my Laniakea great update smitty
    1445456414363.jpg

13. Is that one on the kit

14. No the other one is.

15. Awsome update smitty love the review on the tent killer job plants are all looking happy and healthy

16. Thanks gc thinking about not doing the videos anymore

17. IG all the way