Dutty Panty and Smittywilsons Hibrix co-journal from seed

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by smittywilson, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Will update once wife and I our done with date day. Jurassic world and lunch.

2. Your in for a good time that movie is awesome

3. Count me in man, really thorough and descriptive videos smitty, good job man.

4. Thanks and welcome antics

5. Ok so date day is done. Watched jurassic world 3D cool. So heres what I've been mixing in and area I store now since it's warmer. Also seeds in route so I'll drop these high brix beans from a master breeder soon area to be prepped.

Attached Files:

6. I have like 5 kits in use and 2 to make and one re cooking

7. Oh and I personally took 15 hits off my high brix Dutch in the parking lot right before going in as well as a triple aha Toro Blanco neat and a grande modelo right before during lunch. As well as fajitas great day. Then weeded garden and now hot tubby.

8. thats a fun day right there I don't care who you are

9. Man good job on the video's bro!!!  Those beans rock in the soil.  I was just at my partners grow yesterday, he has a few of those going.  They're all doing fantastic.  I am stoked to watch you guys grow these too :)  I just put one into flower the other day :)

10. Thanks curso I am excited to grow these out I wanna find the OPP pheno or the 50/50 pheno but this run I will be happy just to have a female

11. The OPP pheno seems pretty easy to find it looks like I have 4 of 6 :)

12. Well that's good to know

13. #33 Dugville, Jun 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2015
    Subbed.  Good co-journal guys.  Should be interesting to watch.

Nice vid, Smitty.  Nice to see what you have to do to get Docs kit and soil all set up.  Now, grow baby, grow!

14. So today I'm gonna mix up a couple kits. Have enough for this journal but will be needing more while my used stuff re cooks.

15. Thanks dugville if there is something anybody would like to see a video on for the kit let me know I will see what I can do

16. I have read all the info on Docs kit but as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.  Well, moving pictures are worth millions.

I will be trying Docs kit later this year so any video references I can get are really helpful.  Smitty, as much info on the kit as you want to upload, I will be one steady audience member.

17. It's not that I know a lot about it it's my first time growing with it I just thought it would be helpful to make as many videos as possible to help everybody else out and hope I don't make any major screw ups. I have been reading hibrix journals for almost a year and have learned a lot along the way I still have much to learn but I have a good idea of how everything works. And once I get everything dialed in I know I will have the best bud I have ever had between the kit and platinumled. My whole grow will be videoed and have lots of pictures

18. Soil for later in this grow is being mixed today. I will have an area in veg set aside today just for this co journal. It's empty but I'll take some pics.

19. #39 smittywilson, Jun 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2015
    Good to hear this is my least favorite time waiting for the beans to pop and the waiting for them to show sex once I know I have a female I am happy. But in this case I think I want a male also it's getting close to the time I will need a male to set outside with a clone or two and see what happens

20. I will cull the males. With the 25 seeds I'll have time to do that later. Have you tried the crater method on sexing seeds? I tried it on 10 of my genetics thee white bean we will see if it truly works.