Dutty Panty and Smittywilsons Hibrix co-journal from seed

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by smittywilson, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Just a Lil over a week apart I'd have to go look. Think 9 days.

2. That's about right I think

3. Looks like 8 or 9 days apart.
    Think 8. Went back and looked but wasn't sure. They will eventually catch up hopefully there gonna get the works.

4. Okay I thought about a week apart these forums are nice cause I see yours at 3 weeks and re assures me I'm on about track with mine maybe a bit behind but mine are all topped or fimmed and I'm squeezing the stems to fatten them up plus a bit of lst which I think slows your plants growth a bit

5. All our environments vary as well.

6. Yes I understand environment changes everything just seems like it takes forever for them to grow when I look at them everyday and haven't grown forever so it just can't grow fast enough

7. Yea I haven't done anything to mine but water I think I will feed them for the first time today when I get home I will wait one more week before I top them gonna cut them in half I think

8. I am beginning to realize that Environment is the single most important factor when it comes to indoor growing... DocBud literally always said this. Always!!!

Now that I have Doc's kit and Platinum in my tent (a proven combo) I still see that my plants don't grow nearly as fast as the people around here whose environments are dialed... That is my personal next improvement, I know it will make a big difference.

Just keep that in mind, if your Temps and RH are jumping around more than 9-12* it is probably detrimental. Not in a terribly bad way, but I don't doubt it retards growth.

9. It's a stress that as a human playing god we can prevent.
    I'll be giving mine a Lil of my veg ge tea combo tonight.

10. What's up Dutty, Smitty. Caught up and subbed.

11. Glad to have you along dkb. And Dutty after giving it some thought I think you are gonna be ahead of me before to long I am gonna have to keep them in solo cups for a while looking at at least 5 weeks before they get transplanted unless I get a 2x4 tent and that new 4x4 light. Damn I need to make some money

12. Pictures coming about to get out of tubby and then batman and bed.

13. I'll be naming them L1-L4 1 being the current smallest and so on.

14. Those look good

15. Yeah there doing ok

16. They look better than my locomotion but that's cause they need to be transplanted and I don't have the room just yet

17. Heres my Lil ladies 1436317840402.jpg that was last night.

18. Man those are gonna catch up with mine in no time