Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

yellow tips

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by green thumb 82, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Hi .my plant's are two week's old .last time I watered them I fed them nutrients one day after that some tips when`t yellow .I take it that's the resolt of over feeding them?

Wot should I do??

Wate till they dry out then just water with plane water? And lower the feed next time?

Also got temperature at a steady 29 to 30 degrees and humidity at around 50 % that's with 3 fans .carbon fillter and a cold air intake .is that all ok?

As you probably realized I'm a newbie lol.

2. a picture would help..

3. I'm parity shot it's the nutrients all was fine till I fed them.got my pH at 6.5 is that right?I'll try and up load a pitcher but not good with pc.lol

Many thanks

4. And spelling too.

5. Disslexsick lol probably spelt that ring to !!!!
    Lol rong

6. Now some of the tips are drying up and crisping off .I watered them this morning with just water .is there anything else I can do ?Deffenetly over fed them.