Confused with clear and Amber Trichomes?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Love the D, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Hi to Everyone, nice to meet you all,

Fantastic growers on here, been a gold mine of info and inspiration.

This is my second grow, i'm still learning allot, but still need some help.

This strain is Black Jack, DWC, with a  400watt light.

These pics are from a top cola that got so heavy it feel over.

Its been over 13 weeks from switching to 12/12, i flushed 6 days ago, its just on r/0 ph 5.8 water now.

I tried to searched through the form but i still can't decided if its the right time to harvest yet. I get the basic idea of looking at the trichomes to work out when the plant is ready.

I bought myself a microscope off ebay so i can see the trichromes turn from clear to cloudy to amber.

What i can see is clear and amber trichromes and not sure if i should wait till the clear turn to cloudy, or am i just looking to close at these images and over thinking this.

I'm going more for couch stoned eating a bag of chips kinda side of things if i can.  From my understanding i need more 50/50 amber to cloudy or can i have 50/50 amber clear?

Any help would be great.
    View attachment Still0187.bmp View attachment Still0188.bmp View attachment Still0189.bmp View attachment Still0190.bmp View attachment Still0191.bmp View attachment Still0192.bmp View attachment Still0193.bmp View attachment Still0194.bmp View attachment Still0195.bmp View attachment Still0196.bmp View attachment Still0197.bmp View attachment Still0198.bmp