First indoor grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by 350z, Jun 12, 2015.

1. I'm in as well.

Growing is about 1000x more addictive than Cannabis use could ever be. But it's a great hobby that'll teach you things about horticulture that can be applied to growing all sorts of plants in the garden.

2. #22 Cannabartist, Jun 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2015
    That's to funny. Sorry I posted that pic at like 1 this morning. Totally thought I was on my thread. I was a little faded and really tired. But at any rate well be sampling Deathstar in a few weeks.

Max that was just past 7 weeks. It's crazy I see a ton of cloudy like 80-90% no ambers and almost no orange pistols.

3. What up 350? you wanna let me ride? I just got my p150 last night and am trying to do it around the same scale as you!! I'm excited to see what these things can do!!!  

4. Ya man I can't wait to get mine post some like
    Picks

5. Well just checked on my plants and my t5 4 bulb is not working

6. Did you check breakers or voltage at the wall? If your good there take it back, you just bought that shit.

7. Everything is good at wall looks like I got to take it back

8. Least it appears your off early.

9. No work today lol

10. Well that's messed up man... Sorry it just broke right after you got it. Hope it doesn't mess anything up for ya!

11. I hope not

12. At least I hot a platinum

13. I got the day off aswell. Were taking the kids to children's museum.

14. Right on man have fun

15. Cannaba u need anything from the big grow??

16. I'm all good atm thx though bro

17. No prob

18. 2 to 3 weeks for a new light

19. Damn that sucks about the light hopefully you will get your platinum soon get a few cfls to hold you over till you get one or the other

20. I have a pos little led hope that will keep them going till I get my lights