Connecticut the great liberal disaster

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BRZBoy, Jun 12, 2015.

1. i love CT..

not everyone here is a crazy liberal, just as i'm sure not everyone in TX has no teeth and marries their cousins and lynches coloreds.

2. #23 Deleted member 839659, Jun 15, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
    Let's not look past the fact tht most federal money goes to con states.

And Texas receives huge hand outs.

3. source?

-yuri

4. #25 yurigadaisukida, Jun 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2015
    I disagree with a lot of this

But agree with a lot

But mainly, you know those issues on TV? That don't matter?

They do matter. They are all that matters.

We are no longer monkeys in trees. Long past are the days that the average person should have to worry about survival. Long past are the days where humans should have to work hard just to put food on the table.

Those distractions, are actually a gift. We are finally allowed to worry about whatever bullshit we choose instead of lions and tigers and bears.

The most important things on peoples minds, should be their hobbies. What brings them happieness

-yuri

5. Actually they don't matter. These things you mentioned are taking people away from the fact that we are extra-dimensional beings having an earthly experience. But to each his own that's what freedoms all about. I, on the other hand, will not be participating in the downfall of the human mind

6. #27 yurigadaisukida, Jun 15, 2015
    ??? Could you elaborate?

What you speak of "downfall of mankind" is a survival issue

Are you saying that we won't survive because we like music?

How is idolizing music and sports going to cause the downfall of mman?

Also what is this extradimensional being thing? What do you think is.important?

-yuri

7. #28 AugustWest, Jun 15, 2015
  8. #29 TEK_GROW, Jun 15, 2015
    Wtf coloreds so you stoop to this shyt . When speaking of others race in derogatory manners .. amazing yet thats how the world turns.. everything retorts to race .. how sad.. no how fukedup..

He who. Knows not. Teach him..

fukcancer we winning everyday we awake #teaamfukcancer #teamsarcoma. ..

wat?

10. I refuse too entertain this .. carry on sir..

entertain what?

12. #34 AugustWest, Jun 15, 2015

i didn't speak about anyones race in a derogatory manner. If you have a problem with me making fun of Texans, i apologize.. but that hardly makes me a racist.
    i think you lack in common sense or something.
    maybe re read the post.. and turn on the common sense part of your brain.

funny that you had no issue with the no teeth and the cousin marrying part of my post.

13. #35 Lenny., Jun 15, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
  14. You're in a deep sleep that hopefully you'll come out of soon.

No, no, by all means, America... please keep selling your time by the hour. How much is an hour of your life worth? 7.50? 15? 40?

I dont know know why I'm even explaining anything.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

15. I never said anything about you being a racist sir .. yet you call me this and that etc.. then. Equate not having teeth to using a word as coloreds. . Have good day ehh.. Again carryon ..

16. Based on tht chart you can see tht CT is 7th, so they depend a lot less on feds than Texas (24). Is it possible Congress is being more generous with Texas considering just about all cons love tht state? Or does CT try to handle its own shit?

Either way Texas was a lot higher up than I first claimed (thought they were bottom 10) but for a state tht size with all their natural resources (sun included as resource) shouldn't be receiving that much money, and instead should increase their tax rates.

17. now you really lost me.

And you resorted to the arrogant "you are asleep, I hope you wake up, I don't need to explain shit"

Which makes me think you don't actually know what you are talking about.

-yuri

so it's ok to make fun of hillbillys but not blacks?

are you a racist?