16 plant nft perpetual harvest

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by iamuncooth, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Hi everybody I'm going to start a 16 plant perpetual harvest. My game plan is to add 16 plants to my nft system every week. This will be a sog type grow. And my second run using a nft system. Waiting on my test run to finish up. Worked out all the kinks with my test run. Made some mods to my system and we r ready to go. I have 2 mothers right now. They got stunted pretty bad. But they are finally coming together should start taking clones in a week or so
    This is chronic lights

Attached Files:

2. And strawberry caugh she got the worst of it they were outside for a bit and got wind damaged. Veg under 400w mh

Attached Files:

3. Here are the first 2 legs of my system. Each leg will hold 16 plants with a total of 8 legs. I might add 2 more depending on where harvest ends up landing

Attached Files:

4. In my flower room I will start with 1 1000w light but when I get around week 5 or 6 I will add the second 1000w.
    Nutrients botanacare pure blend pro with cal mag and liquid karma

5. Sorry it's been a while so leg 1 is in week 3 of 12/12 and the second is in week 2. Putting a new leg in on Monday the first leg is kinda weak with only a couple survivors the second one is a little better and with the new batch of clones are looking even better than the last
    Mother and clone room

Attached Files:

6. And flower room still under 1 1k light

Attached Files:

7. Also right now using pure blend pro gro nutrients at half strength. will be switching to bloom at 1/2 strength on Monday here's one lights out

Attached Files:

8. Alright ladies and gentlemen I now have 4 legs in with another set of clones ready to be moved in at the end of the week

9. Row one plants had ph problems a few died only a few were unaffected most were stunted..all in all the plants that didn't get affected are looking healthy

Attached Files:

10. Row 2 all in all completely unaffected by ph problem. 6 plants about the same hight 10-12 inches 4 at 6-8leaves and 1 monster at 1.5 feet

Attached Files:

11. Hard to tell I know but row 3 have 13 plants at 6-10 inches and 2 guys goin kinda slow at 3-5

Attached Files:

12. And last but not least the new leg row 4 with the clones on day 2 in room so not much going on with them yet

Attached Files:

13. Nice! can you give me some specs on your nft considering something similar

14. Yeah I can tell you anything you want to know

15. Love the setup. Simple n Clean.

16. Thanks takes alot of time and it's getting to be alot to pay attention to adding another leg today will have pics this evening

17. Well still putting off putting in the next leg this set of clones really taking there time and there is a very notable diffrence in how they grow if not 100% ready couple more days hopefully

18. Have both 1 light running
    Best of week one
    Best of week 2

Attached Files:

19. So it's been a bit this group of clones took a extra week to root so now there in here's some pics
    New row
    Row 1 best looking
    Best of row 2
    Couple from row 3
    Close up row 1
    Close up row 2

Attached Files:

20. cool grow.. subbed..