Pet Peeves

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by NorseMythology, Jun 11, 2015.

1. #21 Juddy, Jun 11, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
    "I'm not your Brother Guy" "I'm not your guy Friend" "I'm not your Friend Brother"  Canadians on South Park.

2. Huge pet peeve. Chips usually seem to be the worse.. most the time the bag is only 3/4 full or less. Think those Lays Baked chips are usually the worse of them all, I stopped buying them after the 2nd time cause the bag was only half full.. and the kicker of it is, they advertised "NOW WITH 25% MORE!" once. I usually try to feel up a chip bag to see where it is and if there is too much bag, I don't buy it.

I can't remember if I heard they were going to or hoped to hear this.. but that would be a time I'd be for some government organization being like "don't do that anymore" and make them use some proper packaging. Advertising and food is a disaster though.

3. When it's 12 in the morning and there is one lane open in the grocery store, I am just trying to buy a 6 pack, and some ass hole is buying $300 worth of groceries with their god damn wic check. Takes them like half a fucking hour. That shit is annoying!

4. ... Wow... Fucked up man... I didn't realize people were so vindictive and entitled.

5. #25 Juddy, Jun 12, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2015
    Entitled, please elaborate.

Actually please don't elaborate, I just read some of your other posts and it seems your a bit of a Drama Magnet.

Some say troll but I think troll is over used.

And since you are actually not growing anything and you have over 30 000 posts I am guessing your an internet armchair warrior of some description.

Troll Away Sheldon!!! [​IMG]

Slow your roll, personal attacks are definitely not going to be tolerated. Let's keep in mind the guidelines and the vibe that we wish to maintain, ICGreen

6. Being disabled can mean anything. Businesses aren't supposed to discriminate, but there's a limit on what disabled people can actually do for work.  I'm guessing you've never had to live without your legs, well let me tell you it fucking sucks.

-No shit. 

7. How many times are you going to ask me if I know what you mean?

8. Other than people blocking the aisle with their shopping cart, my biggest peeve is assholes that burn up the green traffic light while fucking with their phone. 

I couldn't tell you how many times I've been the third car back and by the time the 1st car realizes the light is green and goes I have to either run the red or wait till I get another green...[​IMG]

9. I don't care how cute you think you are
    I don't care how elite you think you are
    I don't even give a fuck if you're my best friend
    I don't care how natural it is

Turn the fucking exhaust fan on after you shit your disgusting brains out.
    Modern technology is a doozy huh?

10. Why the fuck are you talking so loud? I'm sitting right next to you

11. People...I hate people

12. I also hate people's

13. People that hate people is a pet peeve of mine

14. Well if people didn't suck so hard

15. #35 jas43, Jun 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2015
    People with a pet peeve about people disliking others is totally a peeve of mine
    Lol jk
    This could go on forever

16. People that have the worst BO in public transport and stand so close to you when it's not even crowded. 

People that walk slow as fuck in the middle of paths.

People that brag/exaggerate to impress others.

17. When people don't say thank you when I hold the door open for them.
    Bastards..

18. Being interrupted. People who stand idly in pathways. Inconsideration or rudeness in general, in any context.

19. still hate people...including myself...fuck me and you!

20. I hate that some people can say literally anything they want on this forum, because of who they are and who they know and interact with, and then if someone actually stands up to them they get warned prior to the other.

That's my pet peeve , mods need to treat every situation evenly.