first time dwc using CFLs

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by bama homegrown, Jun 11, 2015.

1. This is the best one can't tell much but their is a tiny hair I will take better pics when they have fully developed

Attached Files:

2. Hey I see it! I hope that turns out to be a pistil and not a testicle. Kind of early like you said though. Give it a week I think. Have u flipped to 12 12 yet? They will show faster once you do that I think.

3. Not yet still on 20/4 going to top one more time let it have a week to recover and then flip going to top today

4. Today freshwater and nutes also topped for the last time before flowering this is the last week I will be in veg most likely I will now scrog this grow I'm just so anxious to get this White widow going (it's my first legit strain) can't wait... Neway pics...

Attached Files:

5. Type"o" I will now. Should be I will not.

6. Today's up date more pic's. And a question for the pro's. Do I need to pH my water in my humidifier and if yes why?

Attached Files:

7. #47 helion, Jun 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2015
    Im not a pro but the water in the humidifier goes in the air... i dont think the "air pH" is significant enough to effect anything... its all about the pH to the roots, cuz thats where all the nutrients get sucked in at... the leaves just need co2....

8. Last update till next Wednesday so next time you guys see them they will substantially bigger

Attached Files:

9. I would start flowering soon... like now lol... i would be scared of hitting my max heigt...

10. I have like 4' head room with my hood but I am flowering Monday

11. U should be good then bro, and thanks for checkin my journal out!

12. OK I'm changing my water and nutes and lights tomorrow and going dark for 36hrs its time to flower hip hip hurray hip hip hurray first pic is my homemade reflector hood the tape was acting as a clamp its not actually held together with tape lol built the hood for less than $20 the CFL's cost the most they were $17 a piece and 68w 300w equivalent I have 4 up top in the hood and 2 45w 150w equivalent and 2 13w 65w equivalent for underneath the canopy I think I will have surprisingly dense buds fingers crossed

Attached Files:

13. U should be good then bro, and thanks for checkin my journal out!
    Anytime I hope u have a bountiful harvest

14. looking nice and green. I really like your set up. So much clean white light. Reminds me of when I tried to grow with tube lights. Nostalgia. I love how the plants look in that light

15. Those four bulbs that are going up top will generate some heat. Hope your ventilation setup is up to the task.

16. I have lots of air flow i know the current lights are no trouble at all to cool but i agree they are going to get hot just he how hot remains to be seen. I also have an a/c unit in the utility room where my box is

17. Update flowering delay on account of stagnant water I opened the buckets and the smell almost knocked me on my ass

18. What happened? Did the pumps stop working? Forgot to change the res this week? Do you see any progress on those preflowers? I hope they are all female my dude