Petition: Legalize Recreational Marijuana We have until 7.10.15 to get 100,000 signatures

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Wakko, Jun 11, 2015.

• Like Like x 1
  1. I like staying at the medical level.

2. You're right. It's way better that a few people should have privilege while everyone else has to risk prison. So fucking selfish.

• Like Like x 3
  3. How naive. Done responding to you.

4. How is that naive? That is the reality of the situation.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Sign or don't, it's no skin off my back.  At least it's an attempt to make a much needed/wanted change.  

ROCK THE VOTE 2016! [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. You're new here so you probably don't know. The very first petition to reach the required signatures was for marijuana legalization. I am paraphrasing the official statement on it but they basically said: "yes, we know you guys want legal weed, but we are the government, we know better than you, and it ain't gonna happen."

True, I am new to this site.  This is just an opportunity to get in on the here and now. 

• Like Like x 1
  8. I feel you dude. Unfortunately though we have been down this road multiple times and it just doesn't do anything. The only thing you can really do is write your senator and representative, and donate to your local NORML chapter.

• Like Like x 2
  9. unless you have 1 billion to give them with your petition signature forget it.

Did you sign it?  I hope so.  I wouldn't want to think you're the type to sit around bitching about not having this or that right, but never doing anything, unless you live where it's legal.  Do you live where it's legal?

We're trying to tell you directly petitioning the executive branch of the federal government is not the path toward the legalization of cannabis. Do you really think the president will introduce a legalization bill after 100,000 people sign their name on some random petition cooked up by some unknown person online? Forget Obamacare, or, or, WTF else did he do? Doesn't matter, his entire legacy will be: "The President who tried to legalize weed" if he did put forth a legaization bill. He doesn't want to be that guy.

So now what do you do? Learn how laws are passed in your home state. Don't have medical? Work on getting medical. Don't have decrim? Work on that. You know the rest kid. Good luck, and give'em hell the rest of your life.

Did you bother to sign either?

13. I'm curious ....how is putting a fake name on a website petition going to accomplish anything? Even a real name. Just pick up a phone book and start listing names.

14. #17 Green Wizard, Jun 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2015

What state are you from and what middle school do you go to?

Come on man. Did you read my last post you quoted? Of course I didn't bother. I don't even fuck with whitehouse.gov. Ever. Outta my league.

Edit: I fuck with my congressman all the time [​IMG]  Last time he replied, "You again?" [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. Then how about getting it put on the nationwide ballot?  Is that ludicrous, too?

You're not ansewering my questons. You're only asking more "ludicrous" questions. But I'll assume you are genuinely new here, and not just another troll who made a new account.

There is no such thing as a nationwide ballot. That's not how laws are passed at the federal level.

You want to make or change a law, like legalizing Cannabis at the federal level? This is how it's done:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyeJ55o3El0

I don't really care what you assume.  Either sign it or don't.  You're the one coming off as trollish.