Good home vaping models

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by bluechi, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Yeah it's a portable but my Mighty is a great at home vape.

If you have a budget in mind I would go for the LSV.  

2. The herbalizer is a great vape no doubt. Perfect for medical users that need it suddenly throughout the day. I'm just not a fan of the bag/whip so much. I'd rather take a nice fat bong rip full of vapor.

The Sublimator's super fast completely full extraction and "double decker" (dab+flower combo) looks pretty potent to me no lie.. I have a difficult time getting medicated so this is what encourages me to buy and give a try.

Plus to be honest.. I really want the free reclaim dabs -__-

3. Now you have me thinking tho..

Either way to the person who started this thread. That list is gonna be your top choices for a plug-in vaporizer

4. it was my first vape actually. The lure of it being one of the longest standing solid vapes and all that volcano jazz ,it reeled me in. I quickly sold it and never looked back. What a waste of money...
    The herbie is much better imo bag wise and I don't even use the bags. Like you I hate bags. They offer nothing except the ease of taking your vapor where you go (for about 10 minutes ) and I have portables for that. Like the Mv :D
    Let me know how that glass core works ! I've been thinking about getting another one.

5. #25 Xcesscola, Jun 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2015
    Dude I don't wanna see you waste all that cash, buy the herb iron it does the same exact thing you can take fat bong rips all day long and use concentrates with it.  
    http://grasscity.com/vaporizers/herb-iron/herb-iron-110v-north-american-plug-black.html

6. That's not even close buddy. That's a friggin hot glass poker. The sublimator is insane. Not a novelty toy thing.

[​IMG]

There's a reason why it's over $500, there's also a reason why german cars are more expensive than chinese cars.

9. Alright I mean if guys would prefer to spend 800$ over 75 bucks for something pretty similar I guess its for you I just don't see the value in paying a 725 dollar premium but hey if you got almost 1k just laying around to spend on weed apparatus's then go for it I just think the average person is not buying a 800 sublimator lol you guys use rolls of 20$ as toilet paper?

10. you are not understanding the concept dude. The herb iron combusts. It's not pretty similar. Very different. And you can get a sub setup for much less than 800.
    Get your facts straight before you post.

11. #31 lwien, Jun 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2015

He hasn't got his facts straight since he first started posting here so why should he change now.

He made a statement that he's used every "mainstream" (whatever that is) vaporizer on the market.   I asked him which ones and I still haven't gotten answer.

It's actually kinda funny.   These 'Cano and Pax fanboys are all the same.    They all seem to be afflicted with the incapability to learn something if it conflicts with what they "think" they know simply because they think that they are right and everybody else is wrong.............so............it's a total waste of time to try and get them to view things from a different perspective.

Why this manifests itself primarily with those whose daily drivers are the Volcano and the Pax dumbfounds me.    You don't see this happening with those that own other vaporizers.    Very odd.......

12. Preciate you looking out for a partner. I'm still doin my research before I pull the trigger (someone needs to convience me!) but I have had an herb iron and it was quickly sold.. I can't compare it to the Sublimator but it does not compare to any of the vapes I have owned no question. Like said it's made for smoking without the lighter butane.

13. #33 Xcesscola, Jun 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2015
    Are you kidding me you can get a vaporizer attachment for the herb iron for 20$ hence no combustion......... lol same exact thing for under 100$ or blow 800$ for the sublimator idk it seems like an easy choice for me but if you have enough money to blow then go for it I'm not stopping anyone just giving my opinion on a significantly cheaper option for almost the same function. 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWHd11c3rd4

14. I see what your saying but thats necessarily the case the herb iron has a vaporizer attachment you can put on it did you not buy one when you got it? It's mighty helpful check it out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWHd11c3rd4 same function. 

15. Nah I didn't have the attachment but if you pack your medicine in a standard bong bowl the herbs are not going to be fully exposed because they have zero movement while being hit, so you'll end up vaping about 10% of the load and combusting the other 90%. I know higher end vapes circulate the herbs to expose all areas for a complete extraction of the whole load

16. Yeah that herb iron is shit even with that attachment. It's like a cheap ass version of what 7th floor makes. Much better off getting a DBV ,ssv or lsv.

17. This is the biggest load of horse shit I've EVER read here. This post is like saying a boat is the same as a jet. I said this once and I'll say it again stop posting false information, and get a little educated on what you're talking about son. All you're doing is steering new vapers in the completely wrong direction.

18. Hey man you made me see the error of my cano fanboy ways. LSV changed my perspective entirely. While your efforts may seem useless you do change some peoples views.

19. Buy an Apollo head and atomizer from sublimator, thank me later.

20. I did. I'll thank you in a few days.