New reality show idea.

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by papabull, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Ever see "drunk history"? It's pretty funny to see people who are drunk trying to explain history but I think if you really want a good show, they should do one on "stoned science", instead.

Any other ideas?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. #2 BRZBoy, Jun 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2015
    No were to busy with shows like NBCs Island. One of the guys there gets constipated and another member is a trauma surgeon. They have to dig the 3-4 pounds of poop out of his butt since there stuck on a island he has eaten alot of coconut shells and other things to survive.

So digging for poo out of another persons butt is what passes for TV today. Now that is entertainment!

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/06/10/nbcs-island-what-happens-this-poor-guy-just-gross

3. Stoned science?

So like watching lab techs fuck shit up while stoned?

Or like the crazy ideas for experiments we come uup with?

Or finding aa new artificial sweetener cause we were high and ate the mutated ant phramones used in cancer research???

:wacko:

-yuri

4. Yeah okay your idea has some potential but I give it a week before this happens

uploadfromtaptalk1434011550953.jpg

5. There already was a stoned science show. It was called Carl sagan's Cosmos.

6. Yep. That's why it would be so entertaining. :)

7. I don't think niel degrass Tyson is a stoner

-yuri

8. No, but his mentor (Sagan) was. That said, I think that the Tyson should try it... he is a little stuffy and I always think he talks to everyone like they are a 5th grader.

9. He might not smoke himself. But I have never heard him denounce stoners. I mean, he wouldn't have been on The Joe Rogan Experience if he was anti-weed. And his mentor Carl Sagan was a 24/7 stoner. Even gave credit to his entire career to weed.. No way NDT is anti-weed.