UltraDans Ultra Mainline Extravaganza - PlatinumLED P450

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by UltraDan, Jun 10, 2015.

1. lol come on man, a flush would take 2 minutes on a plant in such a small pot.

Keep us updated on that first JD bro, I think with a little TLC you can get her back on track.

• Like Like x 2
  2. I agree with antics bro the fools gold i have going was mutated stunted you name it an she turned out brilliant ive set the base on the delahaze i will need your direction on how to include the layering into it

• Like Like x 2
  3. yeah dude she'll be fine just keep giving it love

4. Howdy dan

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hey Dan, hope all is well.

Did you ever get that Apollo tent?

• Like Like x 4
  6. Anyone think that maybe Dan smoked some of his last harvest, had a craving for Tacos.. then BOOM there's Taco Bell!

Guy runs out, gets like 1 of everything on the menu, then an hour later realizes his mistake... eating Taco Bell. And maybe he's been in the shitter ever since?

Poor Dan. I hope you've got that soft toilet paper.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Dan dan the missing man
    Eating tacos as fast as he can

• Like Like x 5
  8. Haha, more like this guy ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438341032.922859.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  9. TB is a no go. That shit is kangaroo meat

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hellllllllllloooooooooooooooooooo daaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn arrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeee yoouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu innnnnnnnnnn thhhhhhheeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee?

• Like Like x 1
  11. A few years ago- maybe even like 8 years, not really sure, it's been a while.. but anyways, my girlfriend and I saw an ad on TV for some new Taco Bell promotion, with a dollar menu with a bunch of items on it for $1 or less. So we figured we'll give it a try, since we both love Mexican inspired and southwest style food (And no, I'm not saying Taco Bell is Mexican, I wouldn't insult Mexican cuisine like that)

We spent about $15 on everything, and headed home to enjoy our haul.

About half of it went in the garbage. I honestly couldn't eat that shit, and I have no idea what people see in it. It was horrible. I didn't even feed it to my dog. Seriously, worst meal I've ever eaten.

Seriously, I couldn't even complain to the company, they'd just send me some coupons for more food.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Can I ask a noob question in here... I don't want to step on toes, but y'all seem cool.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I fan is Mia at moment but don't think he would mind or you can ask in my journal

14. yea, I seen that... life gets crazy. I posted it in my journal. Link in sig, just wonder what y'all think

15. Post a link to your journal ddom

16. Any of the 420 rogues are real cool people to know. Always striving to help others wherever they can. Best group I've ever had the pleasure of meeting online.

• Like Like x 4
  17. No doubt, I was/am a member on another forum. I asked what I thought was a legitimate question. And ended up getting, what I felt like, was mocked. I research the heck out of most everything I do. But I still feel that most every circumstance is different in one way or another.

The entire Rouge crew has been nothing but awesome. Heilon has all but been holding my hand in my grow. I know he isn't a Rogue, but he came from this group. And it is much appreciated.

• Like Like x 4
  18. Yeah ddom we rogues just like to help. No bashing questions. All questions are good. Dan will answer shortly I'm sure.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Some people are just dicks man, no other nice way to say it.

And other people remember that we all made the same mistakes, and had the same questions at one time. Hell, I still ask some pretty newb questions at times, and these guys are always happy to help, and never once has anyone mocked me for it.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Honestly I was shocked, I never met anyone who smoked that was a dick in real life. I figured the same would apply in a setting like this. Happy I found this place. Seems like they infest that other place like spider mites.

• Like Like x 2