UltraDans Ultra Mainline Extravaganza - PlatinumLED P450

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by UltraDan, Jun 10, 2015.

1. And on the 8th day Dan brought forth THE FLUX.........

2. A few pics. Sorry for the HPS glow, I didn't feel like dragging her out.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1433984188.648314.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1433984201.064019.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1433984213.131750.jpg

3. Absolutely beautiful man. Every time I see someone's Flux come to an end, it makes me want to start one so bad

4. God damn people it's not fluxing
    It's danlining

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hey Dan just saw your pic on chefs page and wow, mind if I follow along?

6. Not at all brother! Welcome aboard!

7. Sweet, I don't usually contribute much but I'll be watching them danlined plants,

8. sub'd. I am going to learn your training techniques! and man those things are frosty!

9. Danlining ftw

10. Hahah danline ftw. I love it.

11. Haha. You guys are crazy

12. #33 Dutty Panty, Jun 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2015
    Better than fluxing I always thought he picked a odd name to rename mainlining. I think rob wouldn't allow that or frowned on the word mainlining.

Now its be reborn again lol.

Seriously dan my buddies who trim for me thought that shit looks great. One said.
    Man I'd love two of those on each side of my entrance to my house next to the Lions lol.

13. Yeah, I don't really understand where "flux" came from.

Haha. Hopefully they smoke better than other lawn ornamentals.

14. Holy Shit Dude! amazing.... can I ride along?

15. Absolutely! The more the merrier

16. you know i'm in brother, just getting caught up.. and 2oz?  I'm saying at least 4 when it's all said and done, if not 5.

*starts slow clap*

17. Dan it looks awesome man. You've outdone yourself. But you're also setting the bar high for your next grow! What you're doing now, people don't usually do until they get a few grows under their belt.

I still want to see 8 fucking ounces on your first grow.

I'm not good at naming shit, and I also can't be bothered to name a plant I'm going to chop.

Flux/Mainline/Manifold...

I would call it something like "Long fucking LST Shit I did to this plant"
    I lack creativity in some areas :)

lol lions. Those statues are iconic man.

18. 8 would be killer, but probably unlikely. Those buds are rock hard though, so we will see.

Most people don't do this much training because they don't have to, but I dont have a choice. My ceiling is 4 feet from the floor, sooo... drastic measures had to be taken. Lol.

It doesn't really matter what it's called, but just so everyone knows, this way of growing (flux, mainlining, danlining, HST, manifold) is a great way to get to know your girl and get really hands on with your grow. I wouldn't have picked a better method for a first grow.

Btw, her name is Charlotte. ;)

19. I'm saying roughly 6