Dont want to disrespect my grandmothers house

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by 420Juggalo610, Jun 10, 2015.

1. My grandmother recently passed away and when she was living she never let anyone in the house and expected the same from me. I've been playing around with a great guy and he wanted to come around today, but I didn't feel comfortable letting him in because I feel I would be in the wrong. I feel if I did I would be saying "now that she's gone I can now bring men into the house". Am I just overreacting?

2. Eh. I understand where you're coming from but at the same time you should live your life the way you want.

I don't really see the issue of having guests over. :confused_2:

3. Why didnt she let anyone in the house?

Maybe she murdered someone & hid the body in the basement or something.

Jk lol, i think u should just do what u want. The dead are dead, youre not hurting your grandma by having a fuckbuddy pver.

My condolenses btw

4. Atleast make sure the plastic is still on the furniture when you do it

5. Let him in it is not being disrespectful to her cause is dead and don't give a fuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess its because I've disrespected her house long enough even when she was living. Been toking in my room since 2010 and even grew tree in the house without her knowing

7. then yeah you might as well bring him in and fuck him every where you can. I  got mad respect for grams RIP but her time is gone now your the queen/king of the house so go ham!

Wow why I gotta be the queen though what r u insinuating?

9. you can be whatever you like ;)

10. She's gone...life goes on.....

11. She's gonna haunt you forever...

12. Sorry for your loss

No need to feel guilt

Thanks

Update: I went ahead and did it and believe it or not I found a great guy and off of grindr of all places been seeing each other ever since  

14. So many other places to go. Why do it there and feel bad about it latet

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

15. I know this is a bit late but as a gay Mormon I know where you're coming from. Your grandmother is dead. You loved and respected her while she lived and honored her outdated and misguided ideology. This is your life. Honor her by loving honestly and living a decent life. Honor her by upkeeping the house and property. I'm sure her main desire was for you to be happy. Be happy. If you're not happy then do what you need to be happy. It's not who you love that matters. It's how you love. The fact that you worry about this is indicative of your character. I think you're going to be fine. :)

16. Sex is just not something I have ever been able to do in my parents, grandparents or any other elder family members homes. Too disrespectful in my opinion.

17. #17 log1cal, Jul 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2015
    So let me get this straight, you grew a plant behind her back in her house, and smoked without her knowing in your room. But you don't want to disrespect her by bringing a friend round? Ok then............ I think your moral and principles need rearranging. Just satan, I mean saying ;) lol Nah you'll be fine, its the next generations job to correct the way of life that last generations missed . Go ahead, she won't mind. Sorry for your loss