Saliva drug test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Hotpocketsmakemeshit, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Got a job at publix and they are allowed to do random saliva drug tests just wondering how long is weed detectable and how do I pass them

2. One joint will stay in your system for 40 days. Go to your local head shop and inquire about a solution or formula to drink.

3. Don't smoke the same day of the saliva test day and you are pretty much guaranteed to pass. Just go to work sober. Maybe even keep listerine on standby and brush your teeth in morning and at night. Urine and hair tests are the ones to be more concerned about.

4. I see what you are saying 123 but these tests are random so they can catch the worker by surprise.

5. #5 TallyWhacker, Aug 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2015
    My very first job was at a grocery store, and like Publix they did random saliva drug tests. I can't guarantee your result would be like mine, but I once got pulled for a random and was actually high at the time. The catch was, I was sooo dry mouth that I wasn't able to soak it enough for a positive result, and so it came back clean. Again, not advising you do this by any means, but just thought it might ease your mind to know that it is definitely the least sensitive manner of testing. Good luck!

6. Grocery stores aren't going to randomly test you. The only way they might is if you get hurt and their insurance requires it for workers comp. If you were shit at your job and always late and stuff even if they assumed you were on something it would be cheaper for them just to fire you instead of paying for a drug test.

7. #7 HuntM, Oct 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2015
    so do they still do the saliva text when you apply or do the do a different test I need help asap

8. Several national chains test, but as far as I know it is only if they think you are high or if you have an accident. It is the quickest and cheapest test to do and easily fooled. I know several people that my wife works with that were tested and they bushed their teeth really well and did mouthwash. I am not promising you that this will work every time just that it did for some people she knew.

9. Just don't smoke before work. Have it after work instead

10. They don't drug test unless they have suspicion. My boy is a manager at publix. And my ex works at publix as well. Both burn with me sometimes.

11. It's usually just a few days for it to get out of your saliva. I got a job a couple years ago and hadn't smoker for just three days and was clean.