Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

smoking schedule

• Please log in to reply

norcalblaze

norcalblaze

in moderation on occasion

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,046 posts
I was just wondering what times of the day you guys smoke on most days...wake-n-bake, nights, during class, just on the weekend or hell maybe just all the time. personally i smoke at night before i go to bed(also prior to fulfilling my uhhh...masculine needs) just about every night, i also smoke on the weekends with my friends everyonce in a while but i dont really smoke during the day that much

Similar Topics: smoking schedule     x

Decemberists4

Decemberists4

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
i mainly smoke around 10 on weeknights when i dont gotta get up for class, and on weekends after 12

Cali Ounces

Cali Ounces

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,864 posts
used to be all day everyday, now its like whenever. . .

i like whenever better honestly

headsouth

headsouth

What?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 358 posts
Any night I don't have to work.

wak

wak

vape head

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,832 posts
From one hour after i wake up till 11:30-1:30 on the avarage day,

Smoke about 5g's a day this makes me ard init bruv.
Just took three Mahoosive G-Bong hits, Blazeddddd.

Blutteufel

Blutteufel

Pope of Dope

• Gold Member
  • 7,007 posts

oldcitknoxville

oldcitknoxville

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
Usually after I've been up for a couple hours.. sometimes right when I wake up.. It really depends what I have to do.. Whenever I have a couple hours of downtime, I'll toke up. Sometimes, I'll toke up even if I don't have downtime though. As long as I get my sh** done.

NJ TOKER 420

NJ TOKER 420

Skankin it Easy...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 921 posts
During School Year- Nights
Summer- Days & Nights

Evilpig

Evilpig

ṃαÿøɾ øƒ ģɾαṡṡ

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,947 posts
At school:
During lunch

At home: whenever.

stickyone13

stickyone13

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,803 posts
almost always evenings/nights. If i'm in a smoke-friendly environment, and don't have shit to do, i'll toke in the day, but that's really pretty rare.

GarlandGreene

GarlandGreene

Fly Fatass, Fly!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 377 posts
Has been an hourly thing for the past few years but i'm just not getting what i wanted out of it anymore. I have gone to more of a medicinal use schedule. I hit a g-bong in the morning to help with the nausea and then no more till after dark. Gotta start your new rules somewhere.

SkunkWoods

SkunkWoods

The wood guy

• Gold Member
  • 4,450 posts

CanadaPotQueen

CanadaPotQueen

CanadaPotQueen

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
smoke as soon as i get up(usually as im walkin to work), on breaks from work, when i get home from work, so pretty much all the time. on days off and weekends i get really fucked up though, the rest of the time i just get a good buzz goin so i can handle my fuckin gay job.

ADVOR

ADVOR

You Enjoy Myself

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,500 posts
Usually every day at around 9:30 and on the weekends I just smoke whenever, usually wake and bake then like 100 more times during the course of the day.

Romain

Romain

Hammock complex, on 3rd

• Old School
  • 2,721 posts
Since school started i try and only smoke on weekands, which works out really good for me (lower tolerance/save money/concentrate on school)

If i got the bud, smoke as soon as i get up (nothing like waking up to a bong smoke :smoking: ) I also try and time it on when my fav. shows are, comedy ones, makes it so much better.

My Fax

My Fax

Just the Fax, Ma'am

• Old School
  • 4,080 posts
Anytime I have weed, that's when I smoke.

I don't really plan throughout the day, just when I notice I'm sorta coming down, I'll light another bowl.

BluntBurna

BluntBurna

• Registered Upgraded
  • 770 posts
Damn, didn't know everyone had fucking weed smoking schedules. Sounds pretty odd to me. I personally tend to smoke after class gets out (6:00) on days when I have late classes. When I have early classes I burn around 2:00. On the weekends I smoke a lot more during the day but probably the same if not more during the night.

enom

enom

Smokin Dailyish

• Registered Upgraded
  • 905 posts
wake up around noon, get blazed. go to work at three ,take lunch around 8 and toke up. get off around midnight, get blazed n chill.:smoking:

Skeksis420

Skeksis420

Dr. Herb

• Registered Upgraded
  • 263 posts
I get off of work everyday at 4. Usually spark up around 5 and I just relax and take a hot bath or watch a movie until my wife gets home and makes some dinner. Once in a while I'll wake and bake on the weekends or before I go to bed.

Peaceful_smoker

Peaceful_smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
whenever it feels right generally.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users