Crazy question.. Grams per top? How many grams does one top (or branch usually yield)?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by lusca24, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Okay so I have an indoor grow all organic. Organic nutrients. Anyways I've been lsting like crazy and I have at least 30 tops per plant. I have to plants under a 400w hps grow, and 8 26w cfls as side light in a 2x4 tent. You'd think I'd be able to get 8 ounces off my first grow if I had a total of 60 tops correct? Let me know and I will be vegging for 2 more weeks, plants are bigger then these pics. There about a week and a half old pictures. Just lmk thanks!

Attached Files:

2. More pics

Attached Files:

3. Some folks get a single lonely gram per top. Others get 2 ounces per top. There are too many variables for anyone to give you a correct or accurate answer.

I will leave you with this - Dont count your chickens before they hatch.

Good luck.

j

4. 2-14gs per top

5. man, you scared me! I thought you snuck into my grow room and took pictures. Your plants and my plants look exactly the same, same air pot, same lst.

I don't do metric, what is an oz? 28 grams? I figure about a 1/4 oz per top and expect to be pleasantly surprised.

this strain I am growing is about done vegging at 6 weeks and I flip

6. To many variables you will just have to see in the end however your plants look over watered to me very droopy

7. [quote name="snackstick" post="21738249" timestamp="1433886479"]To many variables you will just have to see in the end however your plants look over watered to me very droopy[/quote

Lights just came on they were sleeping for 6 hours lol
    But yea I had nitrogen toxicity so I just flushed then aswell. But the breeder told me it's a high yielding strain, it's called king louie, has thus crazy pineapple Pinsol smell lol and I know it's not from nutrients because I'm using advanced nutrients iguana juice grow and bloom
    I'm hoping for 8 ounces

8. Haha no way post some pictures

9. I doubt very seriously that any plant grown in an airpot could be over watered, they look great to me, just like my own plants, droopy is just a matter of nitrogen

10. A half pound plant? Meh I would half that..that would be a fair sized yield for one girl and reasonable

11. I'm actually have 2 plants in there, I started from clones

12. Here's an updated pic, shoe size 11 for reference I just don't see how I'd get only 4 ounces off both? I'm in 30l airpots

20150609_223254.jpg 20150609_223157.jpg

13. I thought it was only one..yeah you might pull that off..I just always prefer to have lower predictions on yields.. Even 6 oz goes a looooooong way..so don't be upset if you don't..just gives you a goal for next time..and your plants aren't looking in tip top shape..that affects yield more than anything

14. What's 30l? They look like really bound up. Or flushed to shit/overwatered.

Don't send em into bloom like that.

15. The bigger plant looks like that, idk why, I it's in 10 gallon air pots, and I just noticed something weird right now! Look at the roots on the bottom do you think that's causing the droopiness? And I thought airpots don't get root bound

16. My smaller one looks perfect doesn't have droopiness the big one that does has roots at the bottom? Look here I wondering if that's causing the issue 20150610_063137.jpg

17. Oh I don't have any experience with air pots.... Interesting. Did you post pic of roots? I'm not seeing that pic... What are they growing out of bottom?

18. #18 lusca24, Jun 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2015
    Do you think I can put it in a pan with water and add a air stone would that benefit me in any way ?

19. Roots? Crazy amount to and looks like new ones showed up because there look really white, heres the pic 20150610_063137.jpg

20. Crazy hopefully someone that uses them can chime in to see if it could be an issue...