Pax Vape: Did I ruin it? Please help :/

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by tblazer100, Jun 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi,
    So my sister who has a pax vape and never lets me use it left for California for 8 weeks leaving her vape here. Decided to look into how to use it so I've been enjoying this thing for quite a bit (I realize this sounds dishonest). After a few uses, I decided I would clean it a bit. However, I couldnt find any rubbing alcohol so I decided to use one of those glasses lens wipes to clean the screen. I also dipped a qtip in hydrogen peroxide which I read is OK to clean the vape with however, its not the best solution. I had tried to clean the screen with those two things and it didn't really work so I left it alone.
    After using it a bit more I realized that it wasn't pulling as hard as it use to. Did I clog it?? I decided to spray a pipe cleaner with more hydrogen peroxide and feed it through the hole in between the temp button and ran it through the vape. I got a lot of the gunk and resin out and tried to also poke the hole a bit of the mouth piece but it is still a bit clogged.
    Does anyone have any solutions? Did I do wrong? I really want to keep this thing in working order since it was last left. Maybe I'm pulling to hard? I notice this thing only gets me high for like a half an hour. I feel the temp setting at the highest helps but I cannot see why it's worth $250 other than because of its build quality and stealth.
    Thanks for reading.

2. pipe cleaners and 99% iso.  Buy some, clean it(properly) and return it.  I would, be so happy if my sibling used my piece without permission.

3. Alright, so it doesnt sound like I did anything to ruin it?? And what do you mean by returning it??

4. Would anyone else have any feedback? Maybe im overreacting

5. dude...you are the reason i lock my shit up. not only do you use the thing with out asking because you know what she will say, but you fucking break it too? dude....i hope she comes back, realizes you messed with her vape and socks you right in the fucking balls. if she does that, you will by law, have to post that story. if you don't the mattress police will show up and arrest you. [​IMG]

6. Your sister is going to bitchslap  the shit out of you.

Don't tell your mom after she does.

7. Go get 99% iso stick the screen and mouth piece in a bowl with the iso and let it sit for 30 mins take a q tip clean the oven and dip a pipe clean in the iso and clean the tube let everything dry for 20mins shouldn't take that long but I like to be safe put it back together and it should be fine

8. Thank you for giving me a serious answer lol. So it has to be 99%? I know I've used 70% for my glass pieces and its worked alright. The hydrogen peroxide stuff I used in the tube was a "USP" solution or whatever you call it. I should add that the vape's pull seemed weak before I applied the hydrogen so I'm hoping its just from overuse and is easily fixable.

9. Yes 99%, 70% isn't strong enough and don't use hydrogen proxide might fuck up the oven, cause it's all metal not glass same with the tube

10. Shir I really hope I didn't fuck it up then, because that's what I used prior to making this thread. Kinda worried now :s

11. It should be fine, it's more of lo g term use that would ruin it

12. thanks. I appreciate your reassurance. Also do any of you find the high short lasting compared to a bowl?

13. Only worried about how my sister will react if she found out I've been using it. :/ she's younger than me btw

14. Me being a parent with older son and daughter would advise my daughter to kick the shit out my son if she found out he had used her stuff while she is out of town. Do you also steal her panties and cute clothes while she is gone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Would you also advise your son to kick the shit out of your daughter if he found out that she had used his stuff while he wasn't home?

16. Would cvs or duane reade carry 99% iso or would I have to go elsewhere? What if I got 91%? I know thats prob a dumb question

17. I'm assuming the last part is sarcasm :/

18. Nope cause I like my daughter better and we all know that hitting a girl is wrong. In honestly this is stealing and my kids were raised not to steal so I would not have to worry about my kids doing this cause they were raised right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. Hitting a girl is no more wrong than hitting a guy. Equality is equality in all aspects.

20. If women were equal, then yes. But you don't punch inferior peoples.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.