Cannabartists Indoor Perpetual Playland multi media, multi strain and some Platinum LEDs

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Cannabartist, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Thanks guys. Weekend was hectic. Kicking it with Max and Phill was a blast though. Smoked a big as joint of some of my longer cured buds. Max rolls them fat for sure.

2. I bet it made for a good sesh

3. It's what I do.

It's still crazy to me how much that BEK resembled Carls Jr... Very interesting, can't wait to see how it drys and cures up.

4. Absolutely. Can't wait to burn one down with you bro.
    Keep doing what you do my man.

It's super crazy. I agree very similar.

5. 420 next year

6. 420 right now
    I think my watch is broke oh well it always reads 4:20

7. Lol yes it's always 420

8. #1608 Canadaforlife, Sep 1, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
    Hey, I'm new to the forum and I am currently growing a couple beauties myself. I'm subbed up, I hope you don't mind I stick around for some knowledge. Smoke on Brother
    View attachment 1863320

9. Welcome bsm. So you have a journal going?

10. Hey bags red welcome to the site all the rogues are very helpful

11. #1611 Canadaforlife, Sep 1, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
    Yes I'm trying to figure out the signature so I can add a link

12. Man oh man stink bomb, need to get a clone going here soon. I'm gonna fly through this stuff. The amount removed from the bottom was perfect. First time ever no popcorn. The buds are catching up with the colas. I'm currently hammering her with nutes, but she's taking it like a champ. Sorry in the garden as we speak. Should be watering but can't help but take pics. lol the one with the lighter is the lowest bud site.

Attached Files:

13. Looks dank canna. Nice update those bugs look solid.

14. Hey canna looks great nice and frosty

15. Thanks Joe. There defiantly solid. I am expecting a nice yield off this girl.

Thanks gc super frosty.

16. Yup it's a winner.

17. Thrips like eating the new growth just as it is coming out, make sure you spray top down on those areas, and of course underneath, if you think you sprayed enough and the leaves look drenched, KEEP spraying. Every four days at least three times. Spinosad works like a charm. First time I had them was the last time I had them.

18. Lady bugs can't kill Thrips, well even a blind dog finds a bone every now and then. I saw that and said oh noooooooo SMH. I tried this three years ago. The lady bugs just run around the top of your pots and fly into the lights they are too slow for Thrips. I had 1500 dead lady bugs and a growing Thrips colony. There is only three steps to kill Thrips...Spinosad, Spinosad, Spinosad!

19. I don't want to miss the next one, I'd like to help send Max off properly heartily partily. Maybe meet some others in the swap circle :)

20. lol I have a clock in the kitchen that stays on 4:20