Cannabartists Indoor Perpetual Playland multi media, multi strain and some Platinum LEDs

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Cannabartist, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Thanks Dutty. Taking the kids to the flea market. See if I can score any grear on the cheap.

2. Man, I miss the the flea markets!

3. Nice. Flea markets rock.

4. Subbed 😆

5. Hey cheese welcome. Glad to have you along.

No new gear to report. Snagged up some new projects though.

6. Glad to be here 😆

7. Since I can't get my perpetual timing caught back up and constantly have plants ready to flower but no room. I'm making some changes for a couple weeks.

Stink Bomb and 818 got moved to the t5s. Seedling clone area. 1434339827368.jpg

Then I light proofed the tent, fliped the bloom switch on the P450 and adjusted my timer. White Voodoo and Black Eyed Katy are on day one of flower. I'm estimating Deathstar to be done in a couple weeks. They will go into the flower room when I pull Deathstar along with the p450. I'm probably going to get t5s to veg till I can afford another Platinum.

Some pics. 1434339784607.jpg 1434339803989.jpg 1434339771391.jpg

Deathstar is swelling up good. 90% cloudy, couple ambers. 1434339861399.jpg

Have a great night all.

8. Looks good.

Death Star has me interested.  Can't wait to see the harvest.

9. Looking fat my friend. Hey thanks for the posting tip. Big help.

10. Thanks Dug and Dutty.

Dutty I'm happy that helped. I'm sure it wasn't the best description on what to do. If you figured it out though that's all that matters.

11. Just dropping by to say what's up bro

12. What it is looper. You must be at work. Don't work too hard brother.

13. Never man! Lol, and yes, work work work, lol
    Did a 2/3 harvest on my Green Poison Auto

14. I was just checking that out. They look killer. Is the top of that one actually purple or just the sugar leaves from flushing?

15. It is very purple, it wasn't supposed to be, lol, but it's cold in my room at night, like 66*f

16. Lol I was looking at the picture thinking they should have called that purple poison.

17. Yes people go and learn some shit on LEDs

18. A while back I built a little box for running little clones and doing CS to make fem seeds. I succeeded with the pollen collection, but failed with storage and the pollen went bad. I stored it with the pollen sacks and it molded. There was no way it was going on one of my plants. So I put that to rest for the moment.

When I recently topped 818 and Stink Bomb I decided to try something new. I always clone my tops for sexing purposes. This time I put them straight into 12/12 to see if I could sex them faster. Until today they looked a little limp. I'm assuming there rooting. It's been 9 days I think I'll be able to sex them in a week or so.
    1434519144159.jpg

My next Deathstar in ffof will get a bigger pot when the tent frees back up for vegging. 1434519083244.jpg

818 Headband left. Stink Bomb on the right. Both are doing fine under the t5s. 1434519066524.jpg

And finally I shut off the veg switch on the Deathstar just for fun. I turned it back on afterwards but the red made the plant look so bad ass I had to snap a pic. 1434519099042.jpg

19. That's a good way to Sex but a week of veg minimum would of been beneficial first imo