Cannabartists Indoor Perpetual Playland multi media, multi strain and some Platinum LEDs

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Cannabartist, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Ahhhhh, nice and clean.

I mean, yea it sucks you had to toss the plants but look at how clean everything looks now.

2. Why bleach and not h202?

3. Just checked in on the area. Numbers are about perfect.

Attached Files:

4. you are getting it dialed in dude. I'm giving my plants a look over every day. I found four spider mites that survived the spinosad, I can see them with my eye now. I use my finger nail and scratch them off the leaf, usually they hang on to my nail then I pull out the magnifier and watch as I smear them into oblivion Hahahahahah...personal touch! feels good!

5. Nice canna everything looks nice and clean brotha. I know your itching to pop some beans. Can't wait for you to be pumping them out again.

6. Oh...still clear of those russet mites//static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/Love-Plant.gif

7. So I was gonna transplant tonight but decided bubble hash sounded funner.

Attached Files:

8. Lol I can see you really enjoying shushing then. The fact that you can see them with the naked eye is a huge benefit. You got this.

The itch man, I can't wait. Less than half my plant count right now. Super antsy go get going again. Gonna take my time and do out right though.

Hell yea dude. I'm pretty stoked cjr lives on.

9. Maybe I can make some bubble this week I have about 12 ounces of trim that I need to do something with so I guess bubble hash will work I can rosin tech it or made edibles

10. I'm thinking about rosin tech on a little too see what's up in my vape. No dab rig here. Also probably going to make some vape juice with it. Gotta get some vg and play around a bit.

11. That's a nice looking run there canna. Its funny cuz the other day when I seen all the cleaning and work you had put in that day. I knew in my head you had the itch and it wouldn't be long till canna's back in action. Let me know how the vape juice goes for you I have some vegetable glycerin that I made some tincture with works great. I just got a new vape the other day and would love to have some medicated e juice.

12. I couldn't live without a vape anymore I had got a cheapie one to vape concentrates and one day I got some juice and tried it. It was okay but it wasn't like a cigarette so my wife tried it out and loved it quit smoking cigarettes immediately. You know what that meant I better quit to. Took a lil bit but I did it. I've just had lil cheapies till about two weeks ago I upgraded to a ameravape Manhattan and an aspire sub tank. I love this thing its so much better than the cheap ones. What is your favorite oil ? Mines cosmic fog kryptonite or cuttwood monster melons. Well I'm gonna have one last dab sesh and pass out. Talk to ya in that am canna.

13. Hey Joe your doing better than I than. I picked smoking back up after 3 weeks of vaping. I really liked this sin roll I have its like cinnamon rolls but have me a tooth ache. Tried a few house flavors from a local place. They all sucked. My buddy hooked me up a couple weeks ago with some Suicide Bunny mothers milk. It's a strawberry custard. Liked it and cut back smoking again but ran out. I want to try some mile high drip flavors. My sister's ex husband that got me vaping swears by them. If I can find a few flavors I like that don't give me negative side effects I'll be golden. Or I'll just vape cannabis oil all day lol.

14. Ok,

Cuttwoods flavors Mega Melons, sugar drizzle, unicorn milk and bird brains is legit..
    Suicide bunny love that shit.. The OB, Derailed, sucker punch, all good ones.

hold fast vapors.. Awesome shit. Jaws, mutiny, all good too..

Kilo.. cereal milk.

Put that smoke down! Lol.
    I haven't smokes ciggs in 3 weeks now almost after 15 years my wife and I both,,

Now, where or how to cannabis oil?

15. That hash tho 🙌

16. Ya cuttwood is awesome I love mega melons my wife only smokes unicorn milk which I really like but I can't hang with the sweet ones for long I stick with fruit flavored ones more cuz I can puff all day unlike the desert flavors. Hey loop I just seen bird brains the other day what's the flavor of it.

17. I plan on following this recipe with hash rather than trim or nug.

http://www.theweedblog.com/how-to-make-your-own-vape-pen-juice/

I'll look into those. Who makes them?

Yea buddy, swing by I'll pop some in the pen.

18. Veg tent environmental controls cleaned and onto the tent. Lots of cleaning today.

Attached Files:

19. Hell ya ill stop by

20. Cut wood is the name of the brand good sir,

And thanks canna

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk