Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

End of probation question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Easter bunny, Jun 8, 2015.

1. I get off probation on friday but i never got tested by my po and she said i dont have to go into court or anything and that friday will be my last day.
    my question is, can i smoke friday night or should i wait?

2. on Friday, you should call and ask your PO directly if you are no longer restricted by the guidelines of probation and officially OFF. They will give you a straight answer; they can't lie to trap you or some bullshit like that.

experience from 10 yrs on probation.

3. Alright cool thanks, how exactly should i word it so it doesnt sound too suspicious

4. #4 Rhymesayers420, Jun 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2015

if you haven't smoked yet, it won't matter how suspicious it sounds. You act like it's a privalege to get OFF probation even if you aren't doing anything wrong. Once you're off, you're off. Just say exactly this: "Hey I was just calling to verify my official status and confirm that I'm actually off probation... or do I need to wait until I get a paper in the mail?"

they will tell you exactly the case and if they are dicks and ask "why does it matter or why?" then just answer with "I've done nothing wrong and have no intention of doing anything wrong, I'm simply inquiring my status of termination; is there a problem?"

p.s. don't let any morons give you bad advice.
    I can promise you I know wtf I'm talking about ;)

5. If she said Friday is your last day, that means you're still on paper Friday. If you wanna be completely safe wait til Saturday to puff. 

I got high and used a whizzinator all 3 years of my probation - shiiii had me like [​IMG]

if he wants to be completely safe, he needs a direct answer from probation.
    and whizzinators are not that safe & plenty of people have been busted using them; you got lucky friend.

He already got a direct answer - his last day is Friday.

And as far as my experience on paper - It was a good mix of me being lucky and charming the shit out of my PO's. These chicks saw a well mannered college student w/ a smooth face and completely underestimated me. 

Whizzinators aren't infallible but they're 1000x better than buying some bullshit drink a headshop and hoping you pass a piss test. 

My first 4 months of probation I had to report to a rehab center every Friday morning for a witnessed UA. Some guy would stare right at my unit while I gave a sample, and I fooled this dude all 16 times with my whizzinator.

8. Honestly OP if you want to want to make 100% sure without sounding suspicious, just wait for the letter in the mail a few days after confirming your completion and release. But really after you see your PO for the last time you will be good, I waited for my letter to come in when I got off last October because I had my case transferred to my home town so I had to wait to hear from my original PO in another county to give me the "OK". Best of luck OP, stay out of trouble till then!

9. #9 Rhymesayers420, Jun 8, 2015

sure; whatever you say man.
    sounds like you had it all figured out.

I guess you forgot to read my post about my 10 years on probation. Been violated, transferred states/counties, jailed multiple times, changed PO's multiple times, etc. Been on juvi & adult probation. But hey, you got it figured out so OP you should listen to this guy because he got lucky on probation for 3 years!

c'mon man, give me a break.
    I jump on these threads because guys like you jump on here and give bad advice just because they got lucky.

If you've been violated/revoked on probation maybe you aren't the best person to consult for advice? 

I beat the system 6 ways to Sunday - including piss tests and pimp slapping a new case w/ 30 years of charges put on me by corrupt drug cops. 

I've always prided myself and wiggling out of sticky spots, performing under pressure, and outsmarting people who think they have me right where they want me. Sorry if my attitude bothers you [​IMG]

11. #11 Rhymesayers420, Jun 8, 2015

your pride is what bothers me brother.
    you've made it clear you won't receive anything I have to say, hopefully the OP will. have a good day man!

oh and I haven't been on probation or in trouble in years.

12. I've been tested the last day of probation before

I'm not saying your advice is bad....just that there's more than one way to skin a cat. 

And if I have to choose to live life filled with confidence or fear, I know what my choice is. 

14. exactly, exactly, EXACTLY!! i see this kind of shit often here. you are dead on! [​IMG]

OP, just wait. if you don't you stand the very real chance of fucking yourself completely over. whats another day or two or even another month. just wait it out. imagine how bad you will feel if you fuck it all away and pop on a piss test. just don't do it bro. you can hang in there for just a bit longer. last thing you want is to get violated for some stupid shit like this.

it is going to suck to get violated back to jail or prison. your family will be disappointed, you will be disappointed. however, i get the feeling mr pedophile anal rapist isn't going to be disappointed that your there. neither will his bro, the salad tossin man! [​IMG]

15. #15 Easter bunny, Jun 8, 2015
    How long should i wait then? Ive been clean too damn long and im more than ready to light up, i havent been tested once yet and she said i dont have to see her or go to court. But i cant risk fucking this up because if i do, ill have 2 felonies on my record

16. Wait till your off probation. If its your last day, you'll be off when you walk out of the office and your proby says goodbye. It would be silly to fk up right at the end

17. Ya but thats the thing, i dont have to go to any office or courtroom or anything, thats what is confusing to me.

18. Hardly anyone in prison gets raped, and nobody in jail gets raped. 

19. Truuuu, when I went to jail there were posters posted reminding inmates that sexual intercourse between inmates is a crime!

20. #20 killset, Jun 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2015
    Bro if you're risking 2 felonies over this, it would be extremely foolish to light up until that probation is over. I've had 6 felonies sealed. They fkd me up for years before getting them sealed. If you have any chance at all to keep those off your record, don't fk it up.