Nutrient Help for Noobs First Indoor Grow

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by FiveToMidnight, Jun 8, 2015.

1. What nutes and additives are you going to use? Don't need boost until flowering. Rhizotonic can be used all the time. I use a product called nutriboost for cuttings and seedlings, which is a b vitamin and enzyme additive . Works really well. You don't need all this , it just helps them along

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Check out my journal, all details are there.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1380720-FiveToMidnight's-FIRST-GROW-Coco/Perlite-Northern-Lights-MarsHydro-300W-LED-2015
    FiveToMidnight's FIRST GROW-Coco/Perlite-Northern Lights-MarsHydro 300W LED-2015

I'm using GH Flora Micro and Flora Bloom but that's all I have at this point.

3. Hey w4tch, sorry to go back to this but I never thought to ask. With h3ads formula, should I be mixing both micro and bloom together for the entire grow, or is it 6ml micro in vege and 9ml bloom in flower?
    Also, is this the full strength? So I mean, if I should be starting at 10-25%, is it 10-25% of that formula?
    One more thing, do you know what the PPM rating this formula creates is?

Sorry for the questions, just started the grow and realised I'm not quite sure of these things

4. Thank you, that's exactly what I was looking for! That answers all my questions

5. This is one of my topped Cookies Kush!!.Just for your reference!!! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440484268.213241.jpg

6. Thanks!
    I also have a cookies kush seed I will be planting depending on how this one goes. I was smoking that while I was in Amsterdam a couple of months ago, one of the best I've had!

7. That's nice to hear. How was the taste. I've heard a few people bagging it and Herbies

8. Yeah seems everyone has something against Barneys and Greenhouse. I haven't grown their seeds before but have purchased from their coffee shops several times and always been satisfied. The cookies was on of my favourite though. Really smooth, really good chilled effects. I ended most days with it

9. Yeah as said . Not liking feed and . or too much water. Give give time to dry out a little and see. All good Midnight...