Niftys Perpetual Playhouse

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by highnifty, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Thanks, man! Stick around! It'll be a slow start, but the flower room is getting finished the first week of July. I should be able to order the lights and fan for the flower room July1st!

2. Oh I'll stick around for sure dude!! I would love to build something like that one day unfortunately I'm in the city and my garage would not be smart. From the looks of it that's a pretty big pole barn so I'm sure your nice and secluded.

3. #23 highnifty, Jun 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2015
    Problem:
    Today I trashed all but one of the clones. Their stems were crawling with with slimy white bugs. In all my growing I've never had to deal with pests. So I better do some research. I knew it was a bad idea bringing stuff from outside in.

Build update: If you can call it that.
    I hung the T5 and started setting up the seedling/cloning stage area.
    View attachment 1802133
    I hung a cabinet for the nutes and odds and ends above the A/C.
    View attachment 1802135
    View attachment 1802139
    And here's the sad storage area that is my future flower room!
    View attachment 1802145
    Also, funds are confirmed and I'm going shopping in two weeks! Two Mars II 700Ws, an 8" hydrofarm exhaust and phresh filter and a few other goodies I can't think of right now.
    Given that I get the time, I should be able to have the flower room ready in 4 weeks. We'll see if what I have will be worth throwing into flower at that time. But I'll at least have the last pieces! I can't wait to get this thing churning!
    Lastly: I'm hoping to drop 3 germinated seeds tomorrow!
    1 H.S.O. Sour Diesel #2
    1 Dinafem Original Amnesia
    1 Dinafem Shark Attack (Super Skunk x White Widow)
    All feminized and have been in paper towels on the cable box for 36 hours.

4. Photos didn't post.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434520539.328840.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434520554.128437.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434520567.896224.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434520584.782866.jpg

5. Good morning brotha!

I'm glad you got your grow coming along now! I'm just as stoked as you are!!

6. Looks good man I know how tough it is to have to wait for money to come in. Hehe I've been using azamax and yellow sticky traps and it's kept my bug problems away

7. Good morning SickBoy.! It's actually been a pretty anxiety ridden day so far. I'll get by with a little help. Down to my last 1/8th of SSH. Sigh...

8. Hey brotha!

Nothing. Little toke won't cure!

Man, once you get going Perpetual you won't ever run out!! At least I dont!!

9. #29 highnifty, Jun 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2015
    Yesterday I put my three germinated seeds in some rooting pucks. Without a way to label the pucks themselves I figured I'd just label them by writing on the tray itself next to each one. Well, immediately after, I removed each one to dump the excess water from the tray and now I'm not 100% on what's what.. Sigh. It's not like I was told this would be a problem.
    So... Here's my science on how I'm going to determine what's what. The Sour D had the longest tap root, followed by the Amnesia and the Shark Attack had the smallest. So... The first one up should be the Diesel, right? Ugh. This has bummed me out pretty bad. It's not worth re germinating, but damn. What a good start! I've said it before and I'm damn sure I'll say it again. Learning...

10. Live and learn brother, live and learn. I forked up the $5 for 100 plant markers lol said never again!

11. I remember smoking sometimes an eighth a day. Now, I look back as I make my last eighth stretch a week, and think 'Damn, I wish I hadn't smoked so much/given away so much.' I can't wait until me and mine never have to buy cannabis.

12. Lol the struggle... I knew that armoire needed to be run one last time :) jk jk

13. I know! But a promise to the lady is a promise that needs to be kept. *Sigh*.. Even though we never ended up putting the house up for sale, it still relieved a lot of stress from the relationship not growing in the bedroom. I'd be getting ready to harvest in two weeks had I kept 'er running.

14. 2 weeks! *facepalm* you'd be starting the flushing lol it's not good to dwell on what could've been. How are the outdoor ladies?!

15. They're looking good! I don't spend much time with them. The mosquitoes will carry you away!

16. Hoping for sprouts tomorrow!
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434684743.411967.jpg
    My trusted gnome keeps an eye on things.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434684765.927899.jpg
    Sad story...
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434684826.533459.jpg
    G'night.

17. I'm in the same boat right now. I only took dabs yesterday. No flower. Trying to make my last little bit last til the end of next week when I'm done drying. Jeez!!! It's tough. I was pretty generous this last harvest too! Lol. May have to make a phone call or two and get some favors returned. Haha.

18. Empty jars make for impatient growers. Mmmmm.. Dabs. I haven't had a concentrate since Denver!

Fun fact! Eight years ago today I stepped off a red eye train from Munich to Amsterdam. We walked to the first nice coffee shop and ordered a volcano vape bag of NYC Diesel. Blew my fucking mind!

19. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434876485.039956.jpg
    Shopping list for Wednesday! It's gonna be like Christmas in a few weeks!

What price of equipment would you not grow without?

20. Hey buddy

I personally believe all of that equipment is good, but IMO, you can do with out the fan speed controller.

I mean it is nuce, but not an Essential at all. Or a must

Plus that's 100$ you would save right there.

But you can still pick one up later.