Holy Grail 69 First DWC

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by AutoClass05, Jun 8, 2015.

1. 8inches deep and net basket is 2 inches from water. I wouldnt know what type but it is Tap Water with a Ph of 6.8...I might have to look up city water, small town. Just got worried cause I see a lot of growers roots nicley white. Mine seem a little off

2. Regular city water is high in chlorine and fluoride. You should probably put some in a bucket and allow it to bubble off for 24 hours and that should get rid of the contaminates. Looking back, your roots did have some browning to a few.

I just posted new pics to my journal. Notice how white my roots are. Lucked out with my well water with it being high in calcium and magnesium.

3. I would have to buy another bucket and air pump. But in mean time can let my water sit for three days. Thays what Ive been doing. Havent been giving it straight outta faucet. I gotta get CalMag shit haha. Will checkout ur Journal but let me make my wife some coffee haha plus I got 2 more journals you can checkout

4. Can you paste your url. Im using mobile app and cant find your signature

5. HG69 soon to a closing of W1 veg coming In for W2. I Topped her Tuesday and now I have two main colas coming in. Ph is adjusted every 48 hours. 5.5 then it hits 6.5

Attached Files:

6. Also did some defo on her. Get some more busy action going on

7. Checking up on the root growth and its an amazing site. Exploding everywhere. I just hit the 5g res with florakleen. I give it 24hrs then tomorrow I switch out my Nutes along with cleaning my system with sterile water.

Attached Files:

8. algae on the roots. Do you have clear air hoses? If so use black or blue. Mine did same i rinsed her off in sink and changed hoses.

9. Yeah I actually do have a clear hose. Plus I gotta layer my blue bucket in addition to top part of hydroton. On the other note will the roots be fine being rinsed in tapwater ?

10. yes they are little i had no problems. I only use tap water

11. Kool kool. Well I hit her with florakleen to lossen up salt build up then tomorrow I shall rinse

12. whats florakleen

13. Its part of General Hydroponics line. Its a flush. GH micro intends to brown roots so im gonna swicth over to Micro Hardwater version.

14. Sup Sup GC!!!!. Coming in at 5 days into flowering. Made the switch to 12/12 5 days ago. She at 2ft and some inches so hope I see some more stretching. I've topped, lst, defo numerous times to keep her short. she's a wild bush i tell yah. Will post some pics up tomorrow

15. Day 7 of 12/12
    DWC 5g
    GH 3 Prt, CalMag, LiqKoolBloom, and MOAB
    Ph 6.0
    Temp 81
    RH 51
    Just changed res and started Early Bloom feed getting ready for the start of week 2. Hoping to see a pick up of hairs.

Right now shes under a 400w HPS Air Cool Reflector. Heres some shots of this beast. She was planted in june so she was vegging for almost three months.

Attached Files:

16. In addition I have four clones I took from this lovely Grail Veggin as well in 2g pots and the other one I have to transplant when I get more soil

Attached Files:

17. HG69 coming in at the start of W3 on its 15th day flowering. Now I found a major issue. SPIDER MITES. I caught them before hand so i'm controlling the infestation with soap and water. Plus addition to sanitizing the grow area. I took my veggins outdoor due to the fact there might be a soil infestation. HG69 is being ran on DWC so I heard its easier to kill the mites.

18. Anyone can throw me some suggestions. I have three grow bibles on hand but I need point of views and experience from what others tried in this matter

19. And last I have a defect on my leaves idk...ph is good but I tried Lucas Formula and it didnt sound ok but i did it and ran into this issue

Attached Files: