Pokesmot Seeds Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Wavy, Jun 7, 2015.

1. #21 rain dancer, Jun 10, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
    Very nice update about grandma :)

Thank you for sharing that brother.

Yes, jack is as kind as they come. He does a lot for mankind imho, for grasscity, and for wannabe breeders like poke haha

Check this out!
    Framed these today! Just need to get a nice black background!
    [​IMG]

:D

You still never told me the effect of banana kush hash caps :p

Do they have a different high in hash cap form? Bet that's some very good stuff haha!
    :wave:
    ~ poke

2. Duude I ran the whole plant into hash-

I put her outside too late in the season- she started opening up and re vegging before she got to finish properly :(
    So I just hashed her !

I haw one in the ground for this summer tho!

3. So far these beans are fairly slow to germinate.
    I was worried I had them too wet and they rotted so I carefully picked through one coco plug to see what was going on. Barely shooting out a tap root. So I covered it back up and we shall see. They're on a heat pad under 24/0 now just to help them come up.

4. Famous last words? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434164919.190243.jpg

5. So this is where you be hanging out old friend.. Must be bean starting season as I've been launching some of the little tykes of my own..
    Betsy x3, Gods Gift x3, HazeC x2,  I've got 2 Bubba Baby, 2 Strawberrys, and 2 Ravinus, I set out May 1st to sex that seem stalled.. Was hoping they'd be to far into flower to revert and finish but now I'm not sure.. May have to just hash them.. MMMmmmmm Hash caps are our friends.. Wicked little things taint they ?? LMAO having taken 3 a bit ago I'll be tripping if I don't lay back down soon and try to doze off..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Fruity Pebbles and Sour Orange Kush.. Didn't get any of the 1st go to fire so I dropped 9 more of each.. I suspect it's really old stock but I've got a ton of them so maybe I'll get a hit before I run out of seeds..

6. Howdy brass:)

Yeah I've been lingering around- my phones screen got cracked really really badly a couple days ago. Can barely see anything through the cracked glass. It has interfered with me being on the city as much.

Should be getting it fixed today. I reeeeally hope so!

I heard those seeds were quite old and that it would very likely be hit and miss-

Might give them a go after this summer craziness dies down haha

7. Slow moving.. Might have drowned some of them. Not sure
    Only one of five seemed to pop.
    Gonna give them a few more days each but may pop another couple in straight soil..

8. Wavy those jiffy pellets look much too wet imho.

So far we've had 100% germ rate. The only that have failed were drowned.

Thought you should know.
    ~ poke

9. Poke they were drowned.
    How? I'm not sure.
    I watered my pellets as I always do, let them soak, emptied out all excess, planted my seeds and covered.
    Never added water again.
    Yet somehow they were still soaked today.
    Even with heat pad and all. I feel like a first timer-
    Meh. I transplanted the one that had popped and it has a cup over it

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434561034.541068.jpg
    The others I slowly ripped the jiffy im half, and they had all just cracked open with a tiny tail poking out.
    They all went into soil and into the hot bright greenhouse in hopes they will get forced up.

Might pop the other 4 in soil how I usually do!

10. It may be the humidity, especially if they're outside in this weather.

I always place mine in direct sun in a window seal. It's very rare that I have one that won't pop.

11. Glad to see your back in action. Hope everything is good in your hood.

12. Last 4 beans got put in root cubes
    My usual success story method :)
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434642684.694941.jpg

13.     Sweet!  It's about time someone started an thread highlighting the honest-to-goodness that is Pokesmot!  I've yet to read through but good on you Wavy!  

Pokesmot is literally THE most friendly, respectful, and all-aroundest-nicest-guy i've net on GC.  

Gonna read through, i'm subbed for the duration.=)

PlaidBee

14. Hello guys. I'm super stoked to see something like this going on. I have been doing a bit of breeding as I'm not at all interested in most of these banks
    "feminized" versions. I'll sub this and good luck. I'm rooting for you!!
    Pun intended lol

15. Lol rooting for you... Love growing puns :'p ️hahaha

16. I've been experimenting with making some of my own beans as well! I'll pull up a chair and follow along :) its awesome to watch strains bred by people here at GC grow! More so than OG this and GSC that IMO!! [​IMG] I've ran sleestack skunk before a few times, should be interesting to see how similar or different they are with the addition of pineapple chunk to the mix [​IMG]

17. I would like to make a HUGE apology.
    I started this thread slowly, and unveiled my stoney self. I make mistakes a lot.
    Drowned the first round of seeds. But round two is coming up 48 hours later ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434823096.692291.jpg

This gone be exciting!!

18. #38 Substratedestroyer, Jun 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2015
    PMS test strain going hard [​IMG] she may not be as fast as the humboldt but still strong! It just got transplanted and flipped to 12/12.

Attached Files:

19. Pineapple skunk, 4 out of 4 when germinated correctly.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435159549.800926.jpg

Got 1 gallon shoes and some Dr Earth pot of gold potting soil, and some mycos below the roots.

Instant kelp tea in a couple days when they're settled in a bit ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435159641.924748.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435159693.064425.jpg

20. More updates
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435592108.192296.jpg
    The girls like their nu shoes:)

Can't wait to show you them im a month!
    But I'm not gonna let this slide under the rug haha