2015 Oregon Outdoor Grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by KPKush713, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Looks like you got em nice and healthy. They should start to really blow up soon. How many hours of direct sunlight do they get daily? Are you planning any support system?

2. probably close to 9 hours of direct sun light.... I found some tomato cages, but idk if those are good enough... but i was gonna put some Tposts in and put a fence around or just yarn across it.

3. Personally i would support the plants the best you possibly can. If you can afford it GO with the fence and posts. Yarn will work and so will trellis netting. I've found over the years, caging your plants like I did is the best possible method. Wind, rain, nothing can really destroy the plant when caged correctly. Within reason of course. Nothing hurts more than your plant breaking in half over heavy wind or rain, or losing large branches in the flower months.

4. For sure man. So the hell with it ill put the tomato cages on and put the fencing up around em like you did! i like how that looked btw man! Also thanks for the advice, I appreciate it!

5. The only reason why i didnt put the cages up before was because my older brother was telling me he didnt think we needed em.... But we do get pretty heavy winds thru where I am.

6. You'll be very happy you did. Cages help with wind, rain, heavy buds, and most importantly if and when a theif comes around, it takes 10x longer to steal the plant. Most people want to rip the entire plant out and drag it off. It's close to impossible when caged properly. Helps you sleep better at night too. There are two things I don't like though. 1. It's a pain to remove dead leaves, #2 takes longer to harvest the plants. Overall we'll Worth it in my honest opinion.

7. Thanks for the advice. Mos Def gonna get these ladies caged up, just will have to wait till this next payday. Weekly PIcs comin tomorrow!

8. I know how it is to get ripped off a couple years ago we had some tweekers chop a plant that needed more time it was a 2lb plant 8 feet tall, they got it at like 5am with a hatchet ,cuz off that was left was the lower trunks the next mourning.

9. Im hoping oregon gets nice weather thruogh october this year.(2015) so the plants go 8 weeks. i used to grow monkey balls alot and its done in early october think ...aorund the 10th which is 7 weeks i think??but yea  personal grows in residentual areas u have to make sure you have top security  and shorter plants with fence and barriers

10. 6/15

Just some more pics.  2 WIllys, Pineapple Trainwreck, and a Bubbleberry

Willy5.jpg WW5.jpg
    PT5.jpg BB5.jpg

11. your def.on the right track in my opinion😉

12. Yea hopefully we have great weather towards the end!

13. Thanks Red Beard! I think so as well. Ive done years and years of research of just reading peoples grow journals, just trying to build up knowledge to be able to grow quality bud, and have a high yield! But I think im headin in the right direction as well haha!

14. do you give any form of silicon?

15. #35 KPKush713, Jun 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2015
    not really sure what you mean. so proabably no haha

16. bas has a powdered form aswell and prob the best buy for your buck😉

17. Oh nice! Im probably gonna just stick to my compost tea and water haha. Hows it workin out for you? is it organic? Im trying to go 100% organic on this grow

18. #39 RED BEARD, Jun 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2015
  19. 6/22

Another set of weekly pics! 
    2 Willys, a Pineapple Trainwreck, and Bubbleberry.

Also Getting paid this week to be able to buy some fencing to cage these ladies!

Willy6.jpg WW6.jpg
    PT6.jpg BB6.jpg