Wisconsins governor Scott Walker is a moron and does not deserve to be a presidential candidate.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nativetongues, Jun 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I kind of feel like OP is getting worked up over nothing. It doesn't seem like you have been following politics long if you are worried about how someone is doing prior to the start of the primary's.  I do believe Rick Santorum pulled pretty high at the start, Hell he even won Iowa, but that was about as far as his campaign went.

Mark my words, Scott Walker will not be president in 2016. Sadly it will probably be Hilary and we will get an even bigger Neo-con then we have now.

@Goober0331 sounds like the begining of a Propagandi song "Publicly subsidized! Privately profitable! The anthem of the upper-tier, puppeteer untouchable. Focus a moment, nod in approval, Bury our heads back in the bar-codes of these neo-colonials."

2. Did you just respond to yourself? You quoted the part of text that was me quoting you, so you basically responded to your own quote.

3. #23 parkster, Jun 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2015
    Funding this, funding that. Scott Walker just wants to cut our government spending which has spiraled out of control because of Barack Hussein Obama, who has accumulated more debt than all the past presidents combined. This liberal ideology, that more money solves everything, is the reason why we are in debt 18 trillion dollars and losing to China and India. What we need is schools with better teachers, who cant get away with being bad and still given tenure. The key is better standards for students and teachers.

In fact, when a school does poorly or spends all of its money, more often than not that school receives even more funding. Without a dose of public outrage, the funds are almost guaranteed to be wasted. Good teachers aren't given a chance to really use their abilities to the fullest and reach their potential because they are forced to follow the plans that have been laid out before them by big government. And in the end, it is the children and our society that suffers from the one size fits all teaching style.

Now the only reason I don't want Scott Walker president is because of his views on Marijuana, so with that being said, PRESIDENT PAUL 2016!!!

4. First off, we are talking about state spending, so bringing up Obama is irrelevant. Scott Walker is spending 200 million dollars to fund a private corporation and you pretend that he's trying to make cuts for the people, how naive. You may want to look at how we actually got to this point because it's on both parties. Pretending like one party has lead to our current situation is beyond stupidity, it's just denying reality.

"What we need is schools with better teachers, who cant get away with being bad and still given tenure. The key is better standards for students and teachers." If only there was some way to ensure better standards for our teachers. I mean based on what you are saying it sounds like Scott Walker is a very reasonable guy who just wants higher standards in education. The fact of the matter is though that Walker wants to reduce the standards for teachers and make licensing to become a teacher less restrictive which will ultimately lead to worse quality in teachers down the line. http://m.startribune.com/politics/national/305380021.html

Let me guess your big solution to this all is to privatize education.

5. #25 parkster, Jun 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2015
    First off, Obama has impacted state spending by implementing Obama care which has cost states 880 million just to enforce, set high corporate taxes and regulations so jobs are not being created, wages are not rising, and state unemployment taxes keep going up. Its not Obamas fault we were in a recession but in 2 terms we have record numbers of Americans on foods stamps, which have grown 50% since hes become president, these entitlement programs are destroying hard working middle class Americans future, and their kids.
    So tell me how this doesn't have to do with Obama? its his failed policies that are effecting our economy/

Second, Walker is funding the Arena because the economic impacts of the Bucks leaving outweighs the cost, they are a playoff team FYI.

Third, education should be left in the hands of the states not common core which everyone hates. States make their own appropriate standards, teachers can teach more effectively and freely, and students can learn more. Make it harder to become a teacher, by upping the requirements. More options like charter schools for students seeking them, improving schools that are failing by getting rid of poor teachers with tenure, instead of just throwing more money at the problem.

6. I am sure the two wars, tax cuts for the rich, and the fact that the economy was already tanking had nothing to do with it. [​IMG]  The failed policies were in place before he arrived. Oh, and the State didn't have to cough up that money, the Feds did. Our lovely obstructionists in Congress shouldn't be accounted for either.

:smoke:

7. And he did absolutely nothing to resolve those problems. the only thing that he did was exacerbate them. Obama will go down in history as George Bush III.

8. To be POTUS you have to be owned, no point in thinking one with a D or R behind their name is any different than the other....

Well, I'm pretty sure what I posted was just part of a Chomsky quote.

Buuuut I'll probably disagree with you about capitalism.

10. #30 parkster, Jun 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2015
    Lol and hows it lookin almost 8 years later....Things are worse than ever. Its the tax payers that are the ones coughing up the money and oh the 880 million was just the cost of the paperwork hours to keep up with everyone, ALL UNFUNDED, which means the feds aren't paying for shit.The states dont have the money to cover Obamas promises,so the tax payers pick up the tab. For the Medicaid costs the fed may pay about 57%, but this all comes down to tax payers paying more to cover for the states paying more, do you know how any of this works?The States Share of Unfunded Regulations: Nearly $35 Billion, 75 Million Paperwork Hours, thats including everything from Obamacare to Dodd-Frank banking regulations to school lunches  Please get informed.

Tax cuts weren't the problem either, it was the housing crisis, led by banks giving out bad loans with weak regulation, but now theres too much regulation, and as mentioned above its getting costly. The fact is the only thing to bring us out of a recession or depression is war or tax cuts, like FDR or Reagan. Lower tax rates, bigger GDP growth, more revenue! Problem is we just kept tacking on more spending to the already obese "great society" concept we are now trillions in debt, and it will only get worse the more we invest in these safety nets instead of letting off the taxes that are keeping business from expanding, starting, or creating jobs.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/watchdog-obamacare-paperwork-costs-states-880m-27-million-worker-hours/article/2565679/comments#disqus_thread

11. You linked to a story that only has a title. Have any other real sources to back up what you are saying?

12. So you'd prefer unregulated banking? How'd that work for us?

Looks like smoke and mirrors (or sour grapes), to lump all that into one pile and cry that it is an unfunded burden placed on the States. I ain't buying it. Let's claim that car inspections are also in that category. :smoke:

13. #34 parkster, Jun 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2015

Who said no regulation for banks? I said there is too much, meaning overregulation. This is the cost of OBAMAS INITIATIVES, nothing else is included. Its funny how you deny cold, hard numbers by saying, "oh smoke and mirrors", like the Obama can do nothing wrong when the president has accumulated more debt than any other US president before him, combined! And theres 92 million Americans on food stamps lmao.

14. How fast did Bush blow through that surplus he inherited? And wasn't he the one who took billions from social security?

15. #36 JohnnyWeedSeed, Jun 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2015
    Ah, here we go again bringing up shit from almost two decades ago. Yeah, Bush Sr. and Jr. were both sorry excuses for human beings and I condemn them both for their crimes against humanity and both should rot in hell but how long will people continue to blame Bush for the same exact crimes that Obama is committing while giving him a free pass because "he's the first black president and we wouldn't be in theis state of affairs if it weren't for Bush initiating it"?

All that has been done by "electing" Obama has been to stack another shovel full of bullshit on top of the last one and pretend that it is a new pile and that it smells a little better than the latter. It is still a big steaming pile of fly covered bullshit!

Can we get a list of anything that has actually gotten better over the last 7 years under Obama? The answer is a resounding hell no! Everything is the same, or even worse, in certain aspects. We are in the fourth term of George Bush Jr. with a little bit of smoke and mirrors to keep the minorities and the die-hard liberals sedated.

You pick talking points that totally ignore the conditions under which events occur. Come back when you have an actual thought of your own and can debate those on their merits. :smoke:

17. #38 parkster, Jun 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2015

Obama has made things worse since Bush, This isn't rocket science buddy. When its your job to fix the mess, passing on your failures to the previous president gets a little old after 7 years of excessive spending and little results. The debt grew by 8 trillion under Obama, that's his failed policies that have not worked. The Stimulus was a big waste of money which was a FAILURE. The 35.2 million spent on green jobs that equated to only 2% of employment, more people went into, poverty, unemployment and Buckwheat promised unemployment wouldn't exceed 8% LMAO!

Comeback when you can actually debate with FACTS. Last time I checked, im the one typing these retorts, researching the facts, and using my own logic to come up with my own conclusions why Obummer has failed, and you cant deny any of it besides blaming someone who was president 7 YEARS AGO. Just because the economists came up with the facts before I did doesn't mean I cant use them to establish my point that Obummer has lied, cheated, and stole billions of tax payer money for his failed policies like the stimulus and healthcare, which is full of lies like keeping your doctor, premiums going up, and keeping your plan. And like I've never heard the Bush started it excuse many times before, or Iraq was a mistake,  im sure you came up with that on your own. [​IMG]  lmao, its what every liberal says when confronted about Obamas economic failures. Like the past problems somehow keep getting in the way of Obamas plans, despite that he made promises like all the job growth and reduce unemployment, which only got worse.

I see no private sector growth, I see no wage increase, all I see is more regulations, more government control, more spending, higher taxes, and wealth redistribution to those who feel entitled but not empowered to work. I actually am smart enough to see down the road at a growing national debt that will put America in a strangle hold, that I will  be paying off for the rest of my life, so useless bums wont have to work and get free health care.  Unlike a sheep like you, who just believes everything that Obama spews and rejurgitates it as fact, like his failed policies aren't the reason we're doing so poorly but its still all Bush's fault, is a very weak argument by liberal pundits, maybe come up with something that isn't just someone-else's opinion, but FACTS. Run along now, naïve little sheep and copy some more Obummer excuses so I can crush you some more.

18. presidents don't spend money

Congress does

-yuri

19. [​IMG]  All I see is a thread hijacker that listens to the far right and resorts to childish name calling and disrespect. You may want to turn off Fox news and actually read the forum guidelines.

You ignore the fact that the economy was royally hosed and headed in a deep spiral, when Obama took office. It was like being in a canoe half over a waterfall. Your boat mates were paddling in the opposite direction as you try to avoid the waterfall.

How does one turn around such a disaster in such a short time? It did and does have long term effects and was very much the fault of Bush, lowered taxes and two wars that are still costing us today. Start your own thread, or even better search for the hundreds of pages that these debates have already been hashed out. Once you start a thread, we will tear your rhetoric to pieces. :smoke:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.