Im not 100% sure what this is any help?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by JustMEDICATED, Jun 6, 2015.

1. #41 левша, Jun 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2015
    Lol no my friend i mean use your buddies torch and nail and heat that nail up and when its nice an hot gently stir the concentrate (dab) from the dabber (thin tubed thing you use to grab hold of the concentrate) onto the nail.
    1.Poke concentrate with dabber till you get a good glob on one end
    2. Heat up nail on the rig
    3. Pick up dabber and gently stir on the nail and try your best to inhale all the vapors without any escaping
    Dabbing on a rig is not smoking it is vaporizing - to clarify
    And if youre going to smoke the oils/concentrate you are combusting, hence the flame you saw surround the concentrate.
    Whereas with dabbing on a rig you are heating the nail to a temperature, then letting the heat from the nail evaporate the oil into vapor to which you inhale, vapor lost is vapor/weed psychoactive chemicals wasted.
    Think of it as a pot of water set to boil on a stove, its not combusting but boiling and the vapors emanating from the pot is the same thing you are doing while dabbing basically, the hot nail being the stove and the tube you inhale from should get the escaping vapor for as long as you inhale.
    If youre going to smoke the oil then just drop some on top of your weed. But this process wastes your concentrates as it is meant for vaporizing or edibles hence it being in a concentrate form rather than herbal/natural form.
    Its just weed psychoactively concentrated into an oil.
    I think i explained everything pretty good lol
    When i said separately
    Dab on the nail with rig
    Then light your bong bowl with weed inside and get toasted
    To clarify again just incase you dont know
    -----A nail and a bowl are different, dont try torching a bowl and dabbing off of it LOL

2. Oh and by the way, your wife might like dabbing for her epilepsy, or vaporizing herbs. I'm not sure, but she should try it, edibles too.
    Always fun to get creative with your herbs, make sure everythings of decent quality though, thats your responsibility and hers for a tad of research when you need it

3. Thanks we will look into it she enjoys getting high just as much as I do, since we've been together smoking nothing but high grade cannibis. I've got about 6 ml of oil left to dab so I believe I'll wait to get a nail to vape off of but I'm wondering is it possible to get a vaporizer to vape herb and also oil like mine here? Thanks again!

4. A vape to vaporize both? Yes there are plenty, but really that subject is a very large one.
    I highly recommend you make a thread about it here, be specific about what youre looking for and what not.
    And i highly highly recommend you go over to fuckcombustion.com
    Another forum. All the vape wizards over there.
    Theres also a guy named lwien here who is very good at giving direction.
    Vaporizers are a lil complicated when trying to get a quality one for your first time so dont make any sudden decisions.
    I own an mflb. Vaporizes very finely ground herb wonderfully in my opinion.
    You need to buy a special tray for concentrates if youd like to vape concentrates out of it, and if you do that you might as well get a water pipe whip to attach to your bong stem and then you can vaporize out of your bong. Youll have to remove the bowl out obviously and place the whip in it.
    Anyway when you get a vape i highly recommend one that can be vapor bonged with as it is loved by many of us here.
    Also vaping is considerably healthier than smoking, just to add lol. Good luck
    Thread, research, questions
    Any order but make sure they are thorough

5. Don't smoke it OP, it's an unmentionable. Just joshin' ya, looks pretty good from what I can see

6. It should be fine to smoke. Save it for dabbing off a nail set up as you won't be wasting it then. In the future stay away from the stuff like that and get stable wax if its around. Don't pay so much for concentrates, they aren't worth that much.

7. Man I was so very lucky to find the oil I've never even heard of wax in my area I've got some before working on a job near the Texas border and an acquaintance of mine over there found me some I brought it home covered a bowl with it and got blasted a friend from my area here USED to be able to get hash but hasn't came around it in a while it was 40 a g I think maybe 30 I can't remember.

8. You gotta dab that man. There's an attachment you put on bongs where you can drop errl onto a hot plate and it is essentially dabbing. The hot knife probably did not get hit enough to vape the oil

9. don't buy something of the street if you don't know what it is and how to use it

10. Get some pliers and clamp the edge of a quarter in them with duct tape around the handles and dab on the quarter with a straw.
    Make sure that shits not pcp tho