Too old for her it seems (awkward situation)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by sharkwave540, Jun 6, 2015.

1. Noobs yummybud is 29 or 30 years old c'mon now

If you have/care about your rep at work then you know you shouldnt do anything. If you dont care you wouldnt have made this thread.

2. If that booty 18, she 18.

3. Do it for everyone here that wishes they could do it... you must do it for us!

4. As my boss would say...."if theres grass on the field then PLAY BALL!!"

5. 16 will get you 20
    20 years that is
    an old expression

6. Why would this thought be a bad thing?

Age of consent laws are the same age for both genders, but women and men mature physically and mentally at different rates and enter puberty at different ages.

Biologically, we are designed to reproduce at a much younger age than what is socially acceptable in most places.

You are essentially asking us: "Should I feel guilty for being attracted at a base, biological level to youthful, beautiful females who are physically matured enough to reproduce?"

Sounds to me like the age differential is throwing you into some cognitive dissonance, because you think that you shouldn't be attracted to someone so much younger than you. What if you were 30? 40? Would she be any less beautiful? No. Don't feel guilty for being programmed to find beauty and indicators of fertility to be attractive.

7. #28 Through The Trees, Jul 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2015
    If she's 18 just fuck her. You're still in your 20s so it's fine imo. It would be creepy if you were like 35 and madly in love with her or something. Girls her age tend to be interested in guys your age so get it while it's still interested.

8. Depends where you are. 16 is age of consent in several states. I happen to be in one myself. I'm not banging any 16 year olds, but its legal.

9. ^best answer^