Helions Autumn Attic Adventure

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by helion, Jun 5, 2015.

1. they are looking very healthy by the way

2. Thank you! You only have to read the last 3-4 pages if you wanna get caught up with the current grow. I really appreciate your subscription to my thread... welcome to my first adventure!

3. subbing in as well! pulls up a chair and sparks up a joint :smoke:

:wave:

4. Welcome, gus! I hope we enjoy each other's updates from here on out!

5. Day 9 flower.

They drunk up the half gallon I gave them a couple days ago so I decided to water them again. I also snipped a couple more shoots off the FP here.

oie_3031239yRneg1Ia.jpg

oie_30314322KNeWjiO.jpg

Here is the PC.

oie_58HW5LNQLixn.jpg

oie_30322429JNfR6Ip.jpg

LSD.

oie_Y4gakfx5tHwo.jpg

Group (Back is LSD, front left PC, front right FP.)

oie_3033139sMYXeuLS.jpg

oie_3033313R3yYUgmL.jpg

Hollow stems! Man this thing looks like a straw...

oie_OsyarZashOTT.jpg

6. Wooohooo back on baby they looking good man I say within the next 5 days you will see them hairs coming out them tops looks like they close

7. Man, I remember how scary it was the first time I trimmed a plant in the name of bigger buds. The only way you learn is by doing it and watching how it changes the plant. I just threw one into flower a week ago too. Is it September yet? Lol.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438270077.457802.jpg

8. Looking great Helion. Almost time for the fireworks huh?

9. Very nice! Do you have a micro, and a cal mag? Add a bit of each to your feedings. As for the shoots. Yes, cut, cut cut! Only leave the main colas, unless ya want more work/smaller buds at the end. That light green new growth concerns me a bit. Whenever a plant goes in stretch, the new growth tends to get lighter, sometimes using up the N (good thing) but that looks a little like a micro deficiency a bit. So get some in there. Ya can foiler feed until it crowns (wich it hasnt yet) nice structure so far. Hollow stem baby! 2 first timers getting the hollow! Hell yeah

10. Went back and looked. Def a cal mag deficiency. Also did you just feed/water when ya took the pix?

11. Ok, read ya just fed. That explains the drooping leaves

12. Very nice stem man!!! I bet it would make great clones. I am definitely getting those smart pots I was thinking 3 and 5 gals. Can you transplant out of smaller smart pots? I know the roots benefit a lot from having the plant in them. My next grow Helion you are going to want to watch :) For now I am going to just finish out what I have now and also maybe re-veg one and thats it until I get my setup a bit better. I am liking whats going on on this journal for sure bro! You will see hairs real soon. I remember when I saw my first hairs on my girls I have now...its exciting, and it just keeps getting better from there. Make sure you have ways to tie the buds up so they don't fall over and snap the stem. Those hollow stems can be fragile :( as I know.

13. If you feed/water before taking clones, and give bloom nutes a few days before cuttings, your success rate will be much higher, plus the watering will fill the hollowed stem. Go with the biggest pots possible for grows. If ya want a 400 watt scrog, go with 10 gal, 1k scrog 25 gal. Sog, 1 gal. Good genetics in a 10 gal 400 watt scrog should get ya near 1 lb in a 3x3 area.

14. I don't think you can transplant out of the smart pots easily. I chopped down one of my test clones early cuz it was bunk, but I couldn't get it out easily. The roots grow into the fabric. As they pass through the pot, the air prunes then

15. You have to pull the sides down from the bottom then pull the bottom down and then it should just slide right out

16. You mean 10 gal total, or 10 gal a plant? I want to have at least two plants under my 400W

17. If I'm going to do a 400 watt grow. Ill do either a sog, or scrog. So 10 gallon 1 plant grow

18. That looks exactly like the same stage my plants are at!! I know I cant wait till they start pushing them hairs out!
    Yes sir, I am ready for the sparkles and explosions.

19. @bronxwiz Yeah I actually took the pics after watering and also right after lights off... they always droop during that time regardless... and perk up when the light comes back on...

20. That's what I was hoping.