2nd grow west coast og auto

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Jayloud24, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Wait are you talking about the machine with the bags or just the bags lol? i seen a 4 pack on Amazon for $4.90 just the bag and tube

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Ya u can use them no u don't have to have the machine I'm saying I do so I can set it for longer times and do 4 bags instead of just 2 per plant

3. Oh I see, thanks a lot im about to order them now :) was going to get the self watering system for $75 but you're idea is cheaper and saves electricity

4. Will add pics later
    UPDATE
    So I decided to buy an auto watering system, outlet timer (the timer killed my fan -,-), got 2 T5 systems ( one came free :) ), 400w hps is coming in 3 days. I am planing on using 1 T5 and the Hps since the cost of electricity is going to increase going from cfl to hps.

Few questions
    1. Does bud candy and final finish really work? Any only nutes recommend? Right now I use big grow, bloom, and molasses

2. After switching to 12/12 how long would it take for the plant to show sex and start flowering? Is 12/12 for all plants? Does it have to be exactly 12/12 no more no less?

Going on vacation in 6 days so I'm any recommendations on what to order is welcomed especially for my fast bud x west coast og it's probably going to be 14g dry because lack of light. im either cutting it down before I leave or bringing it with me I need some new tools to cure/dry since I have the money

5. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438805221.381769.jpg

Decided to just use hps and I cut down the west coast og and give up on autos. Northern lights is left temps are reaching 100+ now that I added this hps but growth has happened rapidly. My clone has baby roots im keeping it in its dome one more day then transplanting it. I just switched to 12/12 two days ago and I'm starting to see pre flowers if I'm not going crazy. I may switch back to 8/6 while I go on vacation