Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Creative Power No Couch Lock

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by viewanalog, Jun 4, 2015.

1. I've been trying to nail down a strain for my needs for a short bit now and wanted some input. I suffer from anxiety, take 2mg Klonopin a day, and just got off 10mg Prozac (daily).

I've tried Harlequin in the past, but the couch lock sucked -- my mind was still functioning pretty high and it was a "trapped in body experience." After that, people began telling me sativa strains may be better.

I'm looking for a high functioning strain that won't give me couch lock, but be a general "happy" without laughing at a leaf for an hour (I've done that before). Also, something that won't hit my short term memory as hard. I had a girl scout cookie hybrid recently and couldn't even follow a one-liner joke.

What would you guys recommend for anxiety, but mostly just something to keep me creative (I have a pretty high intensity software day-job and make film on the side) and also something that won't have me completely stoned when I'm trying to work on projects.

Any suggestions or general directions would be awesome. I realize it's different for everyone so I can try multiple strains to see if any hit the mark.

Many thanks, and I'm glad I found the community.

2. cindy 99. one of the best all around strains I've had the chance to experience. what i had tasted like fermented onions, never since had any like that.

3. Thanks for this. I'm not opposed to concentrates either. I'm in the Bay Area and it looks like Cindy99 is in LA. Is there anything comparable in Northern California you know of? The reviews for the stuff seem stellar.

4. on the east coast brother stuck in the thirties here. strains are the devil in plant form to the thumpers that run things here so they are all the more enticing to residents but not available, like trying to get that thing in site just out of reach in a dream. good luck though bro and hope you get what you need...

5. I have a couple I like. Day time no couch lock. Tangie and Island Sweet Skunk. Tangie is a bit less anxiety causing than the Island. And don't confuse Island Sweet Skunk with Sweet Island Skunk....fyi [​IMG]
    H