Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this good weed or bad weed in your opinion?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by andres10david, Jun 4, 2015.

1. [​IMG]

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Is that a no

3. That means schools out

4. Thats not weed

5. Dude if you dont buy atlest 10g then get outa here, who cares about 0,5 broken stick bad picture

6. im more interested in whats on that monitor right there.

7. It looks okay

8. Smoke it and let us know.

9. It looks okay but doesnt look like top shelf stuff obviously but its an "okay" weed

10. #11 TheWhiteLighter, Jun 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2015
    Coming soon to a thread near you!!!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUugQoxS8_o

11. Be careful man. Don't smoke all of that at once.

12. you sir made my night

13. I'm just wondering wether I should keep getting from this guy or not. I'm getting og kush tomorrow tho so it's all good. This weed I have now is ok not excellent.

14. Hard to tell, it's not exactly a great picture. Looks okay though. :confused_2: 

15. Looks like some lower middle shelf bud. Not horrible as long as you aren't paying crazy prices.

16. Is that 2k15 ? :)

17. Looks ok its not that great a picture. Just smoke it and find out.