Smittywilsons platinumLed and hibrix journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by smittywilson, Jun 4, 2015.

1. I am gonna have to get a p.o. Box because if it doesn't fit in my mailbox the take my mail to the managers office. I am legal I just don't want them to know

2. you have no clue that has been a life long dream of mine but being from the east coast I could never do that there now I am in the pacific north west all my dreams are starting to come true. First a legal grow now making plans to become a farmer and a pot farmer I love to grow things and to be my own boss is all I ever wanted

Amen to that Brother. :)

4. Yeah get a po it won't fit in a mail box.

I'll be on later guys on the tractor mowing.

5. Well I just looked In on my flower box and my train wreck is fading really fast I might have to pull it some of the leaves that will be part of the bud after trim are fading and dying of don't want it to take away from my bag appeal all of the tops are more than dense. I do know that I will have to lollipop more on the next round. I will have a bunch of lil buds that will go into edibles

6. Yum edibles. You gonna make butter? Or coconut oil?

7. I can't do dairy at all so coconut oil the dr said I need to smoke less and eat more so that is what my plan I love the high from both and I have always loved to smoke so I can give that up

8. What's your favorite edible, I like the soda but don't know how to actually make it yet.

9. Really like the gummys but since I will be making my own from now on I am gonna play around with a bunch of things there are a lot of things they don't eat out here that I would eat in wv like sweetpotatoe casserole that is so damn good my girl never had it before I made it for Christmas and I almost didn't get any her whole family fucked that shit up (non medicated) her mom begged me for the recipe

10. Bet that would be pretty tasty

I also like marinating my meat in butter or oil.

11. I will have to try that with some baked chicken just bake it in the oil in a foil pouch
    I will send you the recipe

12. Hell yeah I love chicken. Actually I just love grilled meat period lol.

13. The recipe for the casserole sorry the chicken thing is I make a marinade let it soak in that overnight then put it in the oven the next day it stays so juicy.

14. God damn now I'm hungry.

15. Just wait looking for a pic and the recipe now

16. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1433653142.062073.jpg a god damn baby seed. I only see it on one bud since it's so close to being done I will let it finish but all clones are gone I don't see nanners anywhere on any plants so I guess I won't be running animal cookies any more the good this is I get to start some more seeds. Deadhead Og also got the axe I just didn't like how it looked. Shit happens and we move on. I am starting to see signs of showing sex in the veg box so as soon as I can confirm a female they will get put in 7 gal smart spots and go into flower. Now I need to pick some seeds to start

17. I've found baby seeds on grows before, never had a male or hermy. Every time was because the plant started bolting towards the end of flower.

Bolting sites for me have all been on lower branches, and very difficult to find. Gotta go real slow with a bright flashlight, and looking real close to find some of those little nanners.

18. I have found undeveloped seeds on plants that were close to chop as well.

I've also had a hermie and a full blown seeded crop and that sucked.

19. Morning gutta.