Smittywilsons platinumLed and hibrix journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by smittywilson, Jun 4, 2015.

1. https://youtu.be/gZPUiyWUuP0 well here is the update for this week I hope to finish the veg box this weekend black white poly or maybe I will get some Mylar not sure yet but It's getting done gonna put a door on it and add a fan for circulation hope you guys enjoy

2. I'll check it out. In just a sec.

3. Nice vid Smitty, looks good.

4. Thanks dugville i missed a few places I needed to cut out but it was only my second time using that edit app I need to play with it some more. But I got what I needed to in there the next one will be better that I do some editing to most of the time I just do a one shot and post but I thought it was time to improve my videos

5. https://youtu.be/1HV16wafiMc thought I might as well post most of my older videos on here this is me prepping the hibrix soil next week is the last week of cooking then I will be putting some clones and a seed in and get the party started

6. Here is a video from about the middle of week 2 of flower http://youtu.be/wjQhZFk0j4Y
    Jgutta22g is the name of my channel if anybody is interested

7. Nice vid of mixing Doc's kit.  Once I get my grow dialed I want to try Doc's kit, prob end of summer or so.  You are a few weeks from the soil being ready, can't wait to see it in action.

8. Next sat will be the day it's ready

9. Hps fried lady bugs I would think you would get a smell from that

10. Lol probably room is a Lil big and multiple terpene profiles hard to really smell anything it gets overwhelming

11. I will have that problem soon just gotta find a bigger place or make the move to the farm and build a greenhouse and a grow house

12. Need help let me know. Love building rooms.

13. Dutty when we move to the farm you will be one of the first to come out it and it will happen my girl wants to go back to the farm bad and with things not working out with my job I am ready to go asap and take over the farm her dad retires in 5 years but I need to be out there sooner if I am gonna learn how to farm wheat and ad hibrix veggies to the mix along with hibrix weed lol I can see it now 400 gal pots of hibrix in the wide open sun of gods country with the closest neighbor over a mile away

14. Get your recreational application as soon as possible don't miss the boat like I did.

Hey you need a can fan by chance.

15. #35 smittywilson, Jun 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2015
    I need a better one for my veg box what do you haven will look into the license today I took the day off not feeling the greatest started new meds yesterday well you know that I told you already

16. A 750 or 800 cfm can fan. It's laying behind my barn in a box it's yours if you want it. It runs well. Used as a lower canopy air mover for about 6 months.

17. I guess I could use it

18. Then I shall send today

19. And that is Dutty in a nut shell.  Dude will help any and all as much as he can.  Props bro!

I have wet dreams about the adventure your embarking on right now :)

It is his civil Dutty to help his fellow man :)