Smittywilsons platinumLed and hibrix journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by smittywilson, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Thanks gc there is always something to do

2. How could something that looks like water and smells like grape soda taste like shit and make you piss from your ass. Sorry if that was to graphic had to drink one last night now doing the last one I have one hour to fishing it then off to the hospital to have a scope stuck you know where I hope they cleaned it good. I hate going to work even if I am not working

3. lol what the hell did I walk in to Smitty?

I saw your scomment on Canna's topic, and replied there, but I don't wanna hijack his thread or anything so I'll bring my reply here:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/13...
    <cite class="ipb" contenteditable="false">smittywilson, on 30 Jun 2015 - 8:04 PM, said:</cite><blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' >As much as I don't wanna admit it I have been looking at the Mars hydro tents with the apollo tents second I just like how they are made but I might just say f it a get a gorilla 2x4 for my p600 after I get the the 4x4 panel. We need a name for the 3x3 and the 4x4 panels PlatinumLED has coming out</blockquote>

I have the Gorilla Lite 2x4, if you have questions about it, want pics, details, whatever, I'll help where I can bud.
    Real quick, some stuff about it:
    Supports 170lbs
    Power inlet on both sides.
    Has Exhaust/intake locations at:
    Left Bottom, Right Bottom, Left Top, Right Top, Back Top Left, and on the top panel, Right side.
    Each opening has a double drawstring seal to prevent light leaks, and maintain RH/Temp.
    Middle of the back panel neat the bottom it has a micro mesh intake designed to keep bugs out.
    Window on both doors

4. Sorry antics I am having a colonoscopy in a few hours and I am finishing my prep if you wanna put somebody in the bathroom for a few hours get them a prep for a colonoscopy prep lol. I have seen the gorilla tents they have them setup in grow shops around here I would like to see some of the cheaper models before I go all in but I might just go with gorilla anyway since they are made the best to me not saying cheaper ones won't do the job I just want something that will last because I will be doing this for a long time even if I go rec I still need to have a setup for my personal smoke

5. Well good luck on that man, hope it all works out well.

6. Thanks antics

7. So my pure kush clones are not gonna make it they both are on the down side I should have put them under a dome but there is always next time ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435811386.691208.jpg
    The pestilence s1 is doing great in the flower box ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435811450.083040.jpg so the locomotion seeds that I have going are drying out pretty fast I need them to stay in those solo cups for for about 4 more weeks damn that's not gonna happen lol video to come tomorrow

8. I did that 2 weeks ago...lmfao, and asked myself the same damned thing. too funny man.

9. yea it was my second one in a year have to wait til next week for my biopsies to come back I hate waiting lol
    So you must be the nifty fifty then

10. nifty fifty...one. My biopsies were negative.

11. Lol if you would have done it last year I think it would have been free

12. #332 funkmeister, Jul 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2015
  13. Those things have plastic corners I would look for something else you you plan to hang a lot from them they give over time I like metal corners

14. #334 smittywilson, Jul 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2015
    Well after waiting for what seems like for ever here is my video update for the week I hope you guys like it enjoy and happy growing https://youtu.be/b9qWRg33UPo

15. Awsome video I like longer ones better then 3 or 5 minute bids and everything looking good smitty

16. Subbed up bro thot i had already subbed tho

17. Thanks gc and welcome cheese it's hard to keep track of everybody that came and make sure you are subbed to everybody at least for me

18. Sick video smitty! I feel a lot better about trimming those plants now with that video

19. Glad it helped Phil I try to answer some questions I see here or get on my YouTube channel in my videos

20. Oh yea! In the video I know you said you don't trim until flower week 2 of so, you think mine should be done early due to my space concerns?