Batman Arkham Knight

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Ryan Donnelly, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Snagged me a date too :)

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435633238.377423.jpg

2. but to start the red hood episode[​IMG]

3. Villain
    Deathstroke first appearance. Dope.

4. This game rules. Not sold on the bat mobile though. It still feels forced to me. Love the game though.

5. got buds and brews at home. Plan on finishing the story tonight then getting as many tiddler trophies as possible before I pass out lol.

Yeah the batmobile is overused but it's better than not having it in the game whatsoever.

6. [​IMG]ended up not finishing the story last night just did riddler trophies. Knocked a huge chunk of them out

7. DS face off was LAME.

8. anyone copping the batgirl dlc? Gonna wait till I know how much content is in.

9. just started 2nd play through on the next ending.... lmao. I'm hooked. Only have 96 riddles on my first story mode to finish but I'm all riddled out from the other knight. Need that action.

10. slackin on this one

haven't played in a couple days. will surely finish it this weekend though

didn't plan on doin all riddles on first playthrough, figured can do them on 2nd with any new dlc that's released

11. that's the good plan lmao. On your 2nd playthrough you'll be locked to "knightmare" difficulty and the riddles you've solved will transfer over to 2nd playthrough and you'll keep your skills tree/gadgets. You probably already knew that though. 243 goddamn riddles. I was determined to finish them all before you quested the finale but I was weak and finished the story haha.

I'm slackin on the AR challenges. This nigga on my friends list is going hard on them. I swear me and this dude are competing for the Gotham leaderboards. Last few days we've been switching 1st and 2nd place respectively lol.

12. I have 146 riddles solved :D less than 100 to go. I should probly save them though .

13. So I'm having a pretty sick week at work so I'm thinking about copping a sack and treating myself to a new game. As I said earlier in this thread, I don't really fuck with batman games as of late, but you guys really have me intrigued. Probably going to invest if you guys think it's worth my time.

14. If u didnt like arkham city or asylum i dont think you'll like this one
    146 solved as in you found 146 riddler trophies?

15. It combines them in the total list. So riddles , breakable objects and trophies combined.

16. I can't listen to Gordon talk without thinkin of breaking bad

[​IMG]

17. This fuckin creature of the night givin me a heart attack when i get up to a roof