Batman Arkham Knight

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Ryan Donnelly, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Damn. Thread is dead. Deserves more than 2 pages. It has only been less than 48 hours tho.

2. That's how I feel on witcher and its close to 700 replies strong. Game does look hella dope tbh. Just not sure it's worth my cash. And wtf do these games even cost nowadays, $60? Good lord...

3. Gonna make this dude talk using Batmobile tires.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435215885.125759.jpg

4. Where are u supposed to find these missing firefighters? Theres no markers or waypoints or anything

5. I've just been randomly finding them in the city even when having the waypoint marked or not.

6. #46 Ryan Donnelly, Jun 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2015

I see. Im doing this mission trying to rescue catwoman from the riddler and its all been fun as fuck so far. Bomb ass game does not disappoint. Im gonna actively try to find all the riddler trophies in this game, never tried to before

7. I see. Im doing this mission trying to rescue catwoman from the riddler and its all been fun as fuck so far. Bomb ass game does not disappoint. Im gonna actively try to find all the riddler trophies in this game, never tried to before
    </blockquote>

You'll have a couple missions involving her and Riddler. Did u guys team up and beat those thugs together? Cuz the team battles are fuckin INSANE . Seamlessly switching from one character to the next while bashing dudes from all angles is awesome. If you're a huge fan of the combat aspects of this game, I suggest playing on hard. I let my bro start a new game on normal and noticed the combat is not near as satisfying as it is on hard.

I'm really getting into this story too. It's the best in the series to me. How funny are all the hallucinations ?? I'm gonna let everyone catch up more before I post pics but I have a bunch of funny ones.

8. #48 Ryan Donnelly, Jun 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2015
    the fact that they found a way to bring joker back is brilliant, wouldnt be the same without him. they kept the core elements of the game while adding and tweaking stuff that makes it feel fresh and new instead of old and played out, as if we were just playing arkham city 2. not saying AC wasn't amazing, but still

9. Loving this game. No buyers remorse. I might sell if 100% in a month. Didn't buy the season pass. Wondering how much content it will add. This shit needs some Deadstroke action.

10. You can't buy the game on steam anymore. It got many bad reviews (bad PC port apparently). I wonder if the publisher would've done the same thing without the new steam refund policy...

11. #51 Ryan Donnelly, Jun 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2015

Yea i heard about that. Not gonna come out until this fall

12. I cannot figure out how to put the bridge down to get the batmobile onto miagani island. Where are the bridge controls?

13. I didn't know until jus now but you can grab the Remote Electrical Charge Gun out of the GCPD Evidence Room

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435481668.340729.jpg

14. This plot went from dark to pitch black :(

15. In the room where Batman is keeping the infected people is another gadget , the Freeze Blast

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435562177.008694.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435562190.582167.jpg

16. Might have to cop the PS4 bundle that comes with this game. Doing so gives you a chance to win a real Batmobile.

Attached Files:

18. "Hey Bats , Dat Azzzz (maniacal laughter) "

19. Bro I wouldn't have known if I was going into every room in Detective Mode :laughing: this game got secret weapons and that's pretty sick :cool:

Btw glad u like the new emojis . There's a thread requesting new ones in the new forum design section. Quite a few made and are still making the cut so if u have some good ones don't hesitate.