Batman Arkham Knight

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Ryan Donnelly, Jun 4, 2015.

1. installing now. Been waiting a minute for this shit. [​IMG]

2. Holy shit redemption codes for days lol

3. Red Hood is fucking amazing. I love backflip kicking random thugs in the air then shooting the shit out of them .

4. helped my son play a bunch today

tried not to pay too much attention

about done downloading all the extra content and gonna start my first playthrough

5. Well the Red Hood DLC was short but it was still fun as hell.

Now back to fighting crime with Adam West

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435108460.892548.jpg

:laughing:

6. Dope game. I'm definitely 100% this for shore.

7. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435114569.393111.jpg

"Roads ? Where were going we won't need roads"

8. #29 TheAnswer121, Jun 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2015
    [​IMG]

9. #30 WaxPayne, Jun 24, 2015

[/quote]
    Miss me?
    [​IMG]

10. Can't stop won't stop

11. stayed up till 3AM playing lmao [​IMG][​IMG]

12. It's ok bro . I never slept ;)

I'm like 30% done with the main story and this looks like it's shaping to be the best one in the series .

The team fights are SICK . Fuck critics saying the Batmobile wasn't needed and tank battles suck because they couldn't be more wrong. The batmobile is something gamers always wanted since the first game's opening scene of batman driving up to the Asylum . It's also pretty satisfying to jump off the top of a 2,000 ft building , press L1 to summon the batmobile and have it park right under you as u seamlessly dive in the drivers seat .

13. yeah dude lovin the batmobile. I thought it was dope AF when you remotely control it to lower that elevator.

14. At ACE? Same here :cool: I thought I was doing shit wrong because of the time it took to drag it up. Dude I wish you could choose any DLC character to do the AR challenges. Im missing Hood's dual pistols already :(

Btw check all the answering machine messages when visiting Lucious Fox in Wayne Tower....its pretty funny :laughing: .

15. Hmm been pretty on the fence about this title. Was not a huge fan of the previous installments at all but I try to approach new things with an open mind and you guys have peaked my interest. How big is the city? You guys feel like there's a solid amount of replayability here? Is this something your going to beat then trade in?

16. You most likely will not be a fan of this one either. Mechanics are still the same with the added batmobile and major improvements to batmans mobility. Still finding upgrades too that give awesome new features to this series (like the batmobile grappling hook)

17. #38 IllestVillain, Jun 24, 2015
    Immersion is phenomenal. Really feel like you'rey stepping into the batsuit. Graphics look awesome. Getting around the city is fun as fuck. There was about 30 minutes where I was just running on roof tops/grapple assisted gliding and diving before I jumped back into the story lol. Voice acting is good, some cheesy lines here and there but that's whatever.

18. Kevin Conroy will always be the best Batman to me.

Also, how fucking insane is the reach on the new grappling hook?

19. #40 Ryan Donnelly, Jun 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2015
    i love how fluid and quick everything is with the batmobile. and i didnt realize you'd be able to call it whenever which is badass