Rockets fired from Gaza at southern Israel [*SUMMER 2015 THREAD*]

Discussion in 'Politics' started by J-DILLA, Jun 4, 2015.

1. I one time went to the store and saw a man rubbing his ball sac on a bunch of apples, I was startled and alarmed. I promptly asked him: "Hey, friend what are you doing?" He step back fully exposing his ball sac and erect penis. His ball sac fell off the apple plunging to the ground like a stone being thrown into a pond; staring me in my fragile little face and then proceeded to masterbate. I heard in the distance a weird guy yelled: "Hey, Stop beating off!"from across the room, His response: "Na, man you stop beating off!" At this point a crowd started to assemble and young kids were staring at the grown homeless men masterbating in a grocery store. He had a strong odor of asshole and moth balls. His beard  was grey and stretches all the way down to his pubes. His erect penis would pop out of his beard. The weird guy busted through the crowd and confronted the bearded fornicator. The weird guy decided to talk the guy out of it the conversation was odd:

Weird Guy:

"Hey, Bro don't do it"

BF

"Fuck UP, PUSSY!"

Weird Guy:

OK, OK Calm Down

BF:

IF you step closer I will bust a nut on you're forehead you weird fuck!

Weird Guy:

No one busting nut on anything

BF:

Yea, I bet you want some nice warm cum on your face  you weird little FUCK!

Weird Guy:

Hesitated .... No

At this point the crowd then started to question the weird guy sexuality? The fornicator started to make lot of sense:

BF:

I like fucking apples, ok I like to cum on apples, is that really a crime?

People started to accept and appease this answer, who are we to questions this homeless person sexual interest. Some liberal white woman approached and started to address the circumstance:

WW:

"Yea, he's homeless people and if he wants to cum on apples, I think it's .... No It IS ACCEPTABLE AND WE SHOULD SUPPORT HIM"

The Crowd:

"yea"

"Yea"

"YEA"

"applause"

then the liberal white woman started to heckle the weird guy:

"Go home fag!"

"Yea, You weird fucking asshole!"

The Weird guy then decided everyone was crazy so he then decided to pull his penis out and masterbate in a frantic next thing you know the police came and proceed to beat the shit out of the weird dude. 

The Bearded Fornicator went on to but a hole in the apples and fucking it, while people appease and totally accept his behavior.

2. #42 Lenny., Jun 7, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2015

I don't dislike it. It's just fine. Don't get me wrong those places can be entertaining, but it's mostly the same stuff repeatedly. 

and miss out on a lovers' quarrel? I think not 

3. why do you think they fire random rockets into the country?

Do they expect to hit something?

-yuri

It's not even Hamas doing the firing ...

5. Thing is, they want to launch rockets at schools and cities but lack the education necessary to aim them (turns out that it is rocket science- who knew!).
    So Hamas is unable to control its territory then?

6. computer generated responses ...

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/news/middle-east/19157-breaking-the-silence-holds-exhibition-in-zurich

8. <h1>IAF jets strike Gaza rocket launcher used in earlier attack</h1>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' >Israeli Air Force jets struck a rocket launcher in the northern Gaza Strip late Tuesday that was used to launch a rocket toward Kibbutz Yad Mordechai earlier in the evening. The launcher was reportedly destroyed in the attack.
    The rocket fire from Gaza triggered sirens in towns along the rocket's trajectory, sending residents searching for shelter.
    The rocket landed in an open area near Yad Mordechai, the IDF said in a statement.
    “Forces are currently searching the area,” the army said.
    There were no reports of injuries or damage directly after the alarms, which sounded in the communities of Zikim, Karmia, Netiv Ha'asara and Yad Mordechai just after 10 p.m.</blockquote>

9. What are the casualty reports for the Palestinian civilians?

Is the fact that no Jews were hurt the only important.information?

-yuri

10. From the Israeli point of view, yes it is more important to report on the status of Israeli citizens.

There's no word yet regarding the other side.

11. qft

Why should the barbian hoard care about the deaths of enemies?

-yuri

12. The Isreali point of view. The one and only interest of the great shilla

13. Bringing in bombers already? Israel has an itchy trigger finger. You guys think this will start the summer pop-off?

14. As said before, We could just turn all of these threads into spiderman or other related content focused threads? Lol

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435205736.640614.jpg

15. What does Spiderman thread mean anyway?

-yuri

16. When someone like dilla posts some dumb ass shit and instead of feeding the troll everyone ignores him and just posts random spiderman memes to ruin the thread.