Anyone get arrested for manspreading

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BRZBoy, Jun 4, 2015.

1. I'm a dude, with balls.. and I like my space, but there is such a thing as common courtesy. I can't stand it when people are sitting next to me with their legs all pressed up on me, so I don't do it to other people. When you're riding in a sardine can packed with people, you should be courteous to other people. It doesn't take much effort to arrange your balls so you can keep your legs in your personal space and not others'. Once you're out, you can free your junk back up. Spreading legs to take up space is just as dumb as someone taking up a seat with their bag because they don't want someone sitting next to them. I was pretty close to flipping on some chubby ghetto lady who took up 3 seats in the waiting area at a shop I wad at. 1 for her holding her crying baby that she ignored to play on her phone and 1 seat for her baby bag and 1 for her jacket. That shit just screams "shitty person" and if we didn't have shitty people without common courtesy, we really wouldn't need a "nanny state". It's dumb that this had to be made into a law.. but the dumbness of it all comes from the people who don't give a shit about anything but themselves.. and we wonder why our government becomes corrupt with people only giving a shit about their self interests.

2. Holy fuck what a bunch of idiots. Can't wait till playing your music without headphones becomes illegal.

I mean I'm not talking about keeping your knees glued together, but to keep them at a width similar to that of your seat is not that uncomfortable for the duration of a subway ride.

Or stop wearing those tighty whities. ;)

4. #44 BlazedGlory, Jun 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2015

Well I don't really know how wide those subway seats are, but either way, the idea that someone should be arrested for what amounts to, at most, rude behavior is ridiculous. I mean come on, assault? I'm dying over here :laughing:

5. #45 JohnnyWeedSeed, Jun 4, 2015
    Exactly! Even if it is deliberate, yeah, the guys an asshole and rude as hell but no way in hell do I want him arrested and dragged of the damn train. Get up and move while cussing him out. I'm sure others will not approve of his behavior either but this is no reason to call armed thugs to carry him off.
    I can't believe grown adults still want to cry and snitch to mommy about a bully.

6. #46 forty winks, Jun 4, 2015
    Just like in hockey, when a player accidentally high sticks another player, the former still gets two minutes in the box.

7. Why the fuck should a woman, or man, have to defer to some scumbag with a chip on his shoulder that refuses to act in a civilized manner? Fuck 'em, if it were up to me I'd bring back the rubber hose sessions in the back room of the precincts for these animals, and others who deserved it.     

8. #48 JohnnyWeedSeed, Jun 4, 2015
    Never mind.

9. Wear a sarong. Problem solved.

it's just really old coffee in those pods i think.

when i use fresh grinds in my keurig it tastes great..

11. That's probably why the cheap B&D machine works so well.  

yeah those are good brewers.. always rank high on consumer reports. better than a lot of $50+ ones.

Do you have an after-market stainless pod?

I was thinking how interesting it would be if those scientists studied some of the regulars to see if they have any special antibodies.  Part Two is begging to be done.

15. #55 AugustWest, Jun 4, 2015

i have some crappy plastic one with a metal filter.. i hear there are nicer ones though.

i enjoy a nice coffee while manspreading on the bus or subway.

16. That actually sounds pretty accurate. It does taste like old coffee. I don't like fresh grinds, I like the old taste of Keurig coffee. 

I usually just drink coffee after dinner 

17. This is fucking hilarious and it's even better that people are mad.

18. just like to point out, with subway, you're not paying for a fucking seat. you're paying for a ride. otherwise they'd cap the tickets like they do on a plane. so you cant bitch about seats. some shit makes you uncomfortable and theres no empty seats? stand your ass up somewhere else.

also, guarantee there isnt any law there about women leaving their purses and shit in an empty seat.

I've seen some pictures as examples of this shit, and I'd like to think they chose the most extreme examples(because thats what the news does). they were all spread out as far as they could go, which I'm against if shits crowded. but dont tell me that I've gotta squish my shit, it is uncomfortable even for a short time.

but I dont live in that shithole of a city, thank god, so I dont have to worry about it.

19. We should make a new trend of cliff jumping off the Grand Canyon without ropes.

I would totally encourage attention seekers to do that :smoke:

You know, with the thumbs up button ...

20. /last post

-yuri